Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will just leave these here for you to peruse at your leisure 🤮🤮🤮🤮
this is actually worse than Big O’s catwalk and that is saying something - poor fucker looks really pleased with himself - where next Paris/Milan or back to sunny nunny - at least that spare pair of socks come in useful or maybe it was “the pump”
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
My vagina is now as dry as sandpaper 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way he toddled up and down that runway 😂 don’t worry Olivia your title of Catwalk Queen is safe!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The way he toddled up and down that runway 😂 don’t worry Olivia your title of Catwalk Queen is safe!!
🤣🤣

And why was he training so hard for this amateur show? To walk up and down 5 metres once?

From what I seen the other models were just regular folks…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣

And why was he training so hard for this amateur show? To walk up and down 5 metres once?

From what I seen the other models were just regular folks…
And he was doing his annoying thing of ‘haha look at me I can have a whole Chinese and still look THIS GOOD for a catwalk show’

Well that says it all in itself, there’s something else going on *coughs* steroids.
Surprised there wasn’t a disabled toilet selfie just before he went on stage with the caption ‘you can do this Seany Boy, show Olivia that you’re a catwalk model too 😘

ALSO, unrelated, but did anyone see his stories the other day where he did upper body at one gym and went to A DIFFERENT gym to do legs?!???? 😂😂😂 he is a PARODY 😂

• Haha
I just don’t get what ‘runway idol’ was all about - why were people walking up and down on some tables in their knickers while people clapped? He’s got such a camp walk - it’s like he’s holding a pound coin between his arse cheeks and he’s scared of dropping it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The clenched walk was hilarious . He went on like this was the next big catwalk and was literally for average Joes lol why can’t either him or Olivia walk properly without over cooking it? Got stompy Olivia and buttclench Sean lol

• Haha
And he was doing his annoying thing of ‘haha look at me I can have a whole Chinese and still look THIS GOOD for a catwalk show’

Well that says it all in itself, there’s something else going on *coughs* steroids.
Surprised there wasn’t a disabled toilet selfie just before he went on stage with the caption ‘you can do this Seany Boy, show Olivia that you’re a catwalk model too 😘

ALSO, unrelated, but did anyone see his stories the other day where he did upper body at one gym and went to A DIFFERENT gym to do legs?!???? 😂😂😂 he is a PARODY 😂
He is so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Olivia got the front cover of a magazine. What man even buys magazines anymore. I've just thought of a new ick - when he buys men magazines 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why is she posing so it looks like her legs grew out of her crotch?

Why is her tan so patchy?

The more I look, the more questions I have
totally agree with you “Shamelesshorse” can I add a few more questions 😱😱
Why has she got bodybuilder guns on her left arm and a skinny right one
Why are her hands so bloody big
Why is her left leg so much bigger than the right
And who’s face is that 🤣🤣
she must have a really big head as no hat she ever wears fits either

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don’t get what ‘runway idol’ was all about - why were people walking up and down on some tables in their knickers while people clapped? He’s got such a camp walk - it’s like he’s holding a pound coin between his arse cheeks and he’s scared of dropping it!
It looked like it was a charity event for mental health but I don’t know what the show was about? Did they make money just from ticket sales to watch people on a runway? Bizarre!

Reactions: 6
Ooooo didn't realise Olivia has her own OnlyFans account, think she's stepping out into the big wide world without Seany funding her now?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I see it is moving day!! 🍿🍿 Also she has deleted pretty much all photos that had Pratty in them. Maybe Big O finally woke up and realized the old man is holding her back especially since she is finally starting to earn her own money…. Poor Sean always getting used for the $$ 😂

Reactions: 9
I think she is only deleting some of her photos just to gain a bit “mystery” around their relationship at the moment and keep everyone interested in following her on social’s - this has happened so many times before it’s so childish and boring especially as they are both still following each other - I do hope he didn’t get rid of the chauffeur’s uniform because it will be him doing all the driving up and down the motorway every few days from now on - I could never understand why they actually moved into handrail HQ home it would have been better to rent it out and continued living in Manchester - he probably thought he could control Big O better if she was away from her friends and family - Pratty has only ever been a convenience for her until she found something better and she has now that now that she has returned home so I reckon it will be adios - au-revoir - arrivederci very soon 👍👍

It seems she has swapped one Sean for another Sean, I mean Maloney, doing work for him now.
Probably dreaming of hitting the big time.

My fanny has now sealed over forever. Thanks Sean 😏

I will just leave these here for you to peruse at your leisure 🤮🤮🤮🤮
this is actually worse than Big O’s catwalk and that is saying something - poor fucker looks really pleased with himself - where next Paris/Milan or back to sunny nunny - at least that spare pair of socks come in useful or maybe it was “the pump”
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.