Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They still have visible comments on each others previous posts, which I think means they're not blocking each other yet 😂

Reactions: 3
How come he’s gone to private profile again? Has something happened? Or is it to stop that pesky Olivia from spying on him?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eurgh! Imagine if your mum saw this with his Willy on show like that
There are still a few pics of them together on Big O’s IG if you scroll down (she has deleted a lot) including this monstrosity, which I will leave here for prosperity before it gets deleted!!!! He is so gross 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Last weeks Runway Idol picture, the good thing is money was raised for charity. Although I did notice someone else on the picture 👀

This made laugh i thought he born and bred in Sunny Nunny - he has a car/motorbike and a bike yet he still has to ask his follower/bots where to go in the midlands - odd request when dying from man flu - bleeping idiot
Has he not heard of Google?

Attachments

• Haha
She manifesting an apartment for 2 months time. I wonder if they are going to rent together and the split if fake

Reactions: 9
Big O’s is obviously not enjoying her latest top modelling job as her face is saying it all - perhaps if she was pissed she might look a bit more enthusiastic
Did she send a stunt double?

It's so startling to see the real her, unrecognisable. Not a dig at how she looks, just how different it actually is from the filtered to death version.

Reactions: 12
Olivia on that job yesterday giving it “this chicken is next level - better than KFC”.

I’m sure the restaurant and chefs are delighted for that amazing review from influencer of the year 🤣🤣🤣
WTF is it - that’s the sort of slop I would expect Big O to dish up not a restaurant - and what’s with the gherkin type slug decoration 🤮 actually the whole plate looks a bleeping mess #embarrasingphotoshoot #britaintopcatwalkmodel #2ndplacefinalistnot3rdplace

Attachments

• Sick
Olivia on that job yesterday giving it “this chicken is next level - better than KFC”.

I’m sure the restaurant and chefs are delighted for that amazing review from influencer of the year 🤣🤣🤣
Bleurgh - what's that black turd-looking thing

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.