Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see loves young dream have unfollowed each other again !!! The cycle continues - she really does need to be Manchester way doesn’t she for her friends and family, he is not enough for her, which is why she spends her life on a train or in a car going north. Cue him booking another holiday for her ……1…2…3….. #mug 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh they've still kept up their photos of each other - not danger zone yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They do this every so often as they hope people will get interested in them once again but with no recent holidays to brag about and Big O not doing any of her cookery master classes recently they are actually a really boring couple - I’m just pissed off that the handrail has gone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What! They’ve removed the handrail!!!!!
Unfortunately yes - it was a very sad day for all us tattlers I can tell you 😭😭 RIP handrail we will never forget you even if old Pratty couldn’t wait to get rid of you when everyone on here started taking the piss out of that beautiful garden accessory the builders left him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now she has been getting more work she prob doesn't need him anymore. She will be jetting off to ibiza single 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I thought he was meant to be over 6ft tall so it must be old age is making him shrink - just thought I would leave the latest bog picture of the ugly duck on here for you all see as I don’t want you tattlers getting withdrawal systems by having not seen him on social’s for a few days due to fact that Big O could have given him the heave ho 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have just put this post on someone else’s thread - that’s what happens after 1 or 2 glasses of red wine 🍷🍷
what photographer would make you do an awkward looking pose like that - maybe her arm has come loose or she fractured it whilst giving Pratty a left hook or perhaps she is just waiting in the toilet queue personally I think she looks like she is just about to 💩💩 herself - and she claims to be an international modeellllll - no tit !!

Attachments

• Haha
I have just put this post on someone else’s thread - that’s what happens after 1 or 2 glasses of red wine 🍷🍷
what photographer would make you do an awkward looking pose like that - maybe her arm has come loose or she fractured it whilst giving Pratty a left hook or perhaps she is just waiting in the toilet queue personally I think she looks like she is just about to 💩💩 herself - and she claims to be an international modeellllll - no tit !!
This pose makes her shoulders look soooo manly . Also the photoshop on the knickers pulling them is wavy af

Reactions: 6
Looks like Olivia has moved her job back to Manchester!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Looks like Olivia has moved her job back to Manchester!
Maybe she has finally woke up, a year on from the last break up.
Not worth it, stopping in sunny nunny away from family and friends.
If more opportunities are up north then go for it. Too young to settle down anyway.

Ahhh she will be back sucking up to Pratty for money soon enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love the way in her bio she always puts Birmingham based 🤣 she obviously thinks it sounds so much nicer that Nuneaton 🤣🤣 and now we have Manchester thrown into the mix it’s a shame she doesn’t get of her lazy fat arse and learn to drive herself instead of getting every other mug to do it just so she can get pissed all the time

• Haha
A hair stylist from Secret hair club posted saying she not over the fact that Big O is leaving, so that confirms it then, Sunny Nunny goodbye.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.