Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh the classic, 'look at me, Ive just been to the gym,' selfie - when what you really want to say is, 'LOOK EVERYONE AT MY BIG BOOBS AND TAN FROM IBEEEEFA!'
Attention seeking at its finest....😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those two are now just lying outside in the sun, with ice lollies.

Just so lazy, they have no routine, no normal day where you work and meet with work colleagues, arent they bored doing this?
Life is what you make it, but there is no ambition to strive high or do your best it seems.
Just lounge about all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sean eating the ice lolly and making over exaggerating chewing noises gives me the absolute heave!!!
Does this guy not realise he's in his 30s and it's time to grow up?

Reactions: 18
Those two are now just lying outside in the sun, with ice lollies.

Just so lazy, they have no routine, no normal day where you work and meet with work colleagues, arent they bored doing this?
Life is what you make it, but there is no ambition to strive high or do your best it seems.
Just lounge about all day.
I admit I did that when I was furloughed but it got yo a point of I need to go back to work I need routine.

Reactions: 8
Bet she is happy with sean for capturing this flattering side of her face 😂😂 and his terrible vein on his forehead lol
A575B178-11B0-4C20-A8C3-66231FB5612B.jpeg

She makes me laugh workout my arse if your body is that sopping wet love then why is your face bone dry - she is one stupid thick witch
I was going to say the same! No way that is real sweat 😂😂 straight out of the bathroom splashing water on her chest

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sean eating the ice lolly and making over exaggerating chewing noises gives me the absolute heave!!!
The answer to your question is no, he really doesn’t.
The nom nom chewing noises he does really make me want to chuck my phone out of a moving car

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet she is happy with sean for capturing this flattering side of her face 😂😂 and his terrible vein on his forehead lolView attachment 1361804

I was going to say the same! No way that is real sweat 😂😂 straight out of the bathroom splashing water on her chest
What is up with that vein I always notice it. It stands out so much in every photo I ever see of him. I’ve also noticed Olivia doesn’t seem to be around Sean maloney as much since the last time they went abroad 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
He reminds us every day.. every day that he is “old” 😂😂😂😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Big O pretending she loves the new pink dress she's been sent... That's far too much material and too little cleavage/underboob for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Big O pretending she loves the new pink dress she's been sent... That's far too much material and too little cleavage/underboob for her.
I hate to Say it but I think that’s the nicest she has ever looked lol she looks better than her cheap snog marry avoid style outfit lol

Reactions: 8
It’s quite sad really when the highlight of Big O’s day is having a bath with her crusty old boyfriend

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Those poor clients today, she been out on a school night, the reek of alcohol aroma.
No wonder in the past people cancelled and rightly so.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.