Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably really bonded with the 11 year old considering she’s intellectually on the same level 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Big O back in Manchester for the week, meeting up with friends.
Cant wait to get back to Manny and do no work.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well she has to leave so Sean can earn some money to repay the Spain trip! 😂
That’s what I thought - you know what happens when Big O is sent away and he goes quiet on IG. He is probably at this very moment on all 4’s on their bed with a dildo in his gob !!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What a boring existence they 2 idiots have all they do everyday is take pictures of their food/outfits and 2 minute gym visits you could hardly call that living the dream - no wonder all these so called influencers reckon they got mental health problems 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see his rant about reading universe encyclopaedias as a kid last night ? I’m raging I didn’t screen shot it… I lose brain cells anytime I read a sentence written by Sean
If he’s that clever why is he getting his toes sucked for a living, he’s so vile 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If he’s so clever and really knows what’s going on…. Why is he watching space programs?

Erm didn’t you know the world is flat Sean and the government and NASA are lying to us.

(PS I don’t believe this but since covid has fizzled away, the conspiracy theorists I know have moved into NWO and flat earth 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I imagine Sean is definitely one of those blokes who thinks he knows more about space than Brian Cox. He probably thinks astronomy and astrology are the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everything that comes out of that twats gob is such an exaggerated lie - if your grass grows that long in 2 weeks then you have a mega problem perhaps if you stand in your garden long enough you might even grow to over 6ft tall like you claim on a regular basis 🤣 you are always professing to having excellent knowledge about everything these days perhaps you should try using the spell checker as “FOREST” only has one “R” you bleeping idiot

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everything that comes out of that twats gob is such an exaggerated lie - if your grass grows that long in 2 weeks then you have a mega problem perhaps if you stand in your garden long enough you might even grow to over 6ft tall like you claim on a regular basis 🤣 you are always professing to having excellent knowledge about everything these days perhaps you should try using the spell checker as “FOREST” only has one “R” you bleeping idiot
Yes I asked about the lawn last week, now we know its turned into a Forest 😂
Well if you will spend your time in gyms all around the uk and going on holidays to Ibiza, the grass will grow. Did he not know, I thought he knew everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Showing off that you bought your bird and her ma a bleeping pizza meal for 18 quid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.