Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord still moping about Ibiza. She got cake now so is happy.
Also says she lost her voice, well thats what happens when you start screaming loudly at clubs.
i bet paper pants is secretly happy about that, must be getting some peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The reality of Olivia 🤮 she’s not attractive at all and that arse is saggy for someone so young . She is deluded if she thinks she look good . Built like a bloke . No wonder Sean likes her lol

Reactions: 9
Ok first of all. Why has he got tape stuck on his nose like that, is he 5?

And secondly, waiting outside work for her? That’s just weird.

Ok first of all. Why has he got tape stuck on his nose like that, is he 5?

And secondly, waiting outside work for her? That’s just weird.
it’s just a filter but obvs finds himself hilarious 🌚 he’s a walking ick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know that lump he had cut out on his chest that’s from steroids right? By openly documenting his surgery isn’t he just admitting he takes them or did he try to use another excuse?

Reactions: 7
Why is he always posting or hinting at being “old” 😂😂😂 it’s actually so cringe

I promise you Sean no one gives a duck

not one single duck

Reactions: 16
It's bleeping gross, staying in his car while she works...like hes her bloody pimp.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know that lump he had cut out on his chest that’s from steroids right? By openly documenting his surgery isn’t he just admitting he takes them or did he try to use another excuse?
He mentioned in a story about having a sensitive nipple. That was the reason. Hilarious i know 😂

Reactions: 8
Those stories are so creepy and controlling. My friend's now-husband used to do that while they were dating. At the time we were working in retail and our boss used to catch him peering through the windows. Now she's "not allowed" to have a job as why would he want someone else raising their kids (paraphrasing him)? Driving lessons never happened as she got pregnant and money needed to go on other things... And she's stuck in the flat all day with the kids. Having visitors is discouraged. She's also not from the UK so it's not like she has family who can drop in.

ANYWAY that was a long-winded way to say... I'm very familiar with this type and Sean ticks all the boxes and then some.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It really is ick city that he constantly goes on about his age. It's not even as if he's old, because that would be calling myself old and I'm only a young thing 😌 but it's how he tries to be a young one with his tit style, going out every weekend and just the way he goes on in general. He's just a washed out boot of a man trying to keep up with his screaming banshee ****** girlfriend

He’s such a loser! It’s Sunday! Why don’t you go and see your or your mum or something?

Mate it is not normal or relatable to spend your free time sleeping in a car waiting for someone to finish work.

He is literally nothing without takeaways, gym or Olivia

Sad psychotic prick

Reactions: 14
It’s probably a long shot but can somebody fill me in with what happened between him and his ex Katherine? I remember seeing him uploading videos crying but don’t know the full story 🫣

Reactions: 2
It’s probably a long shot but can somebody fill me in with what happened between him and his ex Katherine? I remember seeing him uploading videos crying but don’t know the full story 🫣
He controlled her. Didn’t like her working or having a life. She once had to lock herself in the bathroom as he sat outside the door with a knife. She ended it and got a restraining order. I believe he also shared some intimate videos of them. He would also meet men during their relationship and do stuff for money ( he is currently doing the same with big O, she even came onto tattle during their split to confirm his gay for pay antics).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.