Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s asking for any followers who work for TikTok lol still raging about her pathetic account being removed 😂 soz hun
Yet she was gloating TikTok would give her account back like the last three times hahaha Pride comes before a fall it seems .. if she broke their rules they will ban that account :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The J before the S says a lot .. She is clinging onto him to get any sort of fame and we know from old he sees women as a piece of meat to grab .. use for sex and cheat given any opportunity. If it wasn't for the court case upcoming he wouldn't be with her ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The desperation for attention/money makes be actually cringe .. hope they wash their hands before they sit at the family table for breakfast :sick::sick:🤮

View attachment 1541419
They are disgusting, packing their dildo kit to go on holiday WITH HIS PARENTS AND CHILDREN. There’s a reason dirty weekends and family holidays are separate. Do his family seriously condone this? Plus I think you can see his genital warts 🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Just watched the pegging video lol she has no idea wtf she is doing you can tell lol and the way he’s shagging it like wtf 😂 can’t stop laughing
Is it a website you have to sign up to, to view? Hate that I’m even asking this 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it a website you have to sign up to, to view? Hate that I’m even asking this 😂🙈
Na it’s his fansly page. Sign up, no payment but you can watch like 10 second previews. The website for the gay forum is:

Reactions: 4

Not sure if this will get removed. And serious health warning- have a sick bucket ready. I’ve only just seen these full videos. They raise some issues- Why is she wanking her fake cock?! She’s as tit at handjobs as blowjobs. The last video with tit on it 🤢. Bums have tit in them, I get it, but no no no thanks. Thier attention to detail is terrible, the hoodie, the plate, the tit, are they serious or is it a parody? It’s not sexy, it’s laughable.
EDIT: I just almost sent that to the family group chat thinking it was a previous link I’d coped, can you imagine 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
How does Hayley Bear have 27k insta followers? Are slightly mentally challenged career dog walkers an area of widespread social media interest?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How does Hayley Bear have 27k insta followers? Are slightly mentally challenged career dog walkers an area of widespread social media interest?
Given her business page The Doggy Walker only has 160 followers I’d say they are from a time when Stephen Bear was popular, or, being a Bear she bought them.
Her poor children being in the company of this ghastly family. She doesn’t appear to be with the kids father anymore, he should be stepping in to draw some suitable boundaries for who she exposes their children to both on and offline.

Reactions: 12

Not sure if this will get removed. And serious health warning- have a sick bucket ready. I’ve only just seen these full videos. They raise some issues- Why is she wanking her fake cock?! She’s as tit at handjobs as blowjobs. The last video with tit on it 🤢. Bums have tit in them, I get it, but no no no thanks. Thier attention to detail is terrible, the hoodie, the plate, the tit, are they serious or is it a parody? It’s not sexy, it’s laughable.
EDIT: I just almost sent that to the family group chat thinking it was a previous link I’d coped, can you imagine 🤣
In all honesty I had an ex who loved to be pegged (I still say he was bi/gay but won't admit it) and it is quite a power kick to be the giver, Bear obviously doesn't know the rules of douching the day before and day of pegging to stop the probability of shite covering the dildo mid thrust. Plus, 6 minutes is laughable, obviously didn't use particularly good lube.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
In all honesty I had an ex who loved to be pegged (I still say he was bi/gay but won't admit it) and it is quite a power kick to be the giver, Bear obviously doesn't know the rules of douching the day before and day of pegging to stop the probability of shite covering the dildo mid thrust. Plus, 6 minutes is laughable, obviously didn't use particularly good lube.
Oh absolutely, I get that, it’s not the general concept I find gross, it’s his involvement. He does appear to enjoy it (as much as someone incapable of getting an erection or ejaculating can). Historically he has been seen doing a pokey bum wank years ago. But she is not getting any buzz. She’s just holding her hoodie up/ holding something for him to back into, no thrill. She is redundant in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I continue to be disturbed by their lack of hygiene and personal grooming. If you like anal sex you need to be careful and pay attention to hand washing as has been mentioned (is that possible or likely with her talon extensions?). The dildo-mounted dinnerware was bad enough.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The way she tries to wank the dildo at the end had me howling, no cum out the ars though.. Guess she's as good as the trusty plate

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.