Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
And why can’t she just get up a little earlier do to her so called glam instead of on trains or in the car. She’s such a lazy scruff man

Reactions: 4

Carebear82

Chatty Member
Her after party outfit was tacky (as usual) the 1st runner up and winner looked decent. Anyway possible to get the most attention.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
There was a video on my ig search page of a makeup tutorial and the girl was literally putting layer after layer of foundation, powder, contour etc... it was just ridiculous how thick it was and then I noticed Miss Bracey had liked it of course!!!

• Haha

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
The fact she has that pishy pink tracksuit on to go to Ibiza that she wore over there. The odds of it having been washed is slim to nil. She defo smells like cheesy wotsits the grose bitch

544E1550-77CA-4F9F-BED2-18D8DD009025.jpeg
She is UGLY! The filters she uses morphes her into a whole different person. She looks like a man here

• Haha

ponypie22

VIP Member
How come he’s gone to private profile again? Has something happened? Or is it to stop that pesky Olivia from spying on him?

• Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Bloody hell mine is still showing them both following each other plus numerous photos of them together - think i might have to complain to insta about this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3