Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

srh85

Can I just say, it’s nice seeing Olivia in something more casual and covered up in that green outfit. She looks really nice and more mature.

Reactions: 5

Dollybird

VIP Member
I’m watching the turkey teeth programme on bbc I player and my god ....it’s really scary ! I wonder how these influencers will look in ten years time .

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
96176264-7E53-4A95-AF96-8F661A4610A6.jpeg
Found that, he's still driving the white Audi isn't he? If he is he's had it since 2018. For someone who spends 5k a month on food you'd think he would have something a bit flashier 🥴

Tigger20

Chatty Member
Okay how do we begin to use Olivia’s dedicated tattle page going forward? She definitely deserves her own now. Surely.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
aw to be fair if she’s getting surgery or had surgery she wouldn’t be allowed to have acrylics or polish on (I missed a bit of the last thread but I’m sure Someone said they were off for his n hers surgeries) 😂
I feel like I’m being a big O sympathiser recently I need her to do something irritating so I can get back on track 😂😂😂
It’s not that she’s no acrylics on it’s the state of them.. dirty filthy with chipped polish … maybe that photo it’s hard to see but if you zoom in you can 🤢 for some one who try’s to be “glamorous” I think she’s often quite scruffy looking (imo)

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Such a childish pair of twats I suppose this is how it’s going to be for a while Pratty posts then Big O posts rinse repeat 🤣🤣

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Sorry to quote myself but I think I’m wrong 😂 That Millie is friends with Jordi but I think it was Ruby or something that was the name of the Dubai girl.
Yes I was remembering it being Ruby Thompstone that Jordi was in Dubai with before they had a big falling out. So much drama and toxicity in the influencer world!

Reactions: 4

Cloff

VIP Member
So big spender Pratty reckons he requested a £40 car clean and got only got charged £20 looking at the filthy condition of the interior after a clean you can only imagine what it was like beforehand - how anyone would want to sit in that car with all the food/drink stains everywhere the pair of them are absolute mingers
I literally thought that was a before shot of the car! All the crumbs down his seat as well! Pair of scruffs!

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Bet she is happy with sean for capturing this flattering side of her face 😂😂 and his terrible vein on his forehead lolView attachment 1361804

I was going to say the same! No way that is real sweat 😂😂 straight out of the bathroom splashing water on her chest
What is up with that vein I always notice it. It stands out so much in every photo I ever see of him. I’ve also noticed Olivia doesn’t seem to be around Sean maloney as much since the last time they went abroad 🤔🤔

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Perhaps he can “rent a friend“ like Big O did last year and revisit Bali as it seems the place he seems to visit when his relationships breakdown or even better take your bestie Chris - I’m sure he will be an excellent shoulder to cry on especially as I expect he has heard it all before 🎻🎻🎻