Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
His chest doesn't really look any different post surgery, other than he now has noticeable scars underneath. Definitely didn't need that, but I guess it was free.

Screenshot_20220525-133631_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3

SunshineRae

VIP Member
As she always does when she leaves Sean. Then she’ll say she’s calming down on the partying, she was in a bad place and then be back with him 😴

What work has he actually had done? Nose job, turkey teeth, hair transplant? Anything else

View attachment 1533746View attachment 1533747
I absolutely hate myself for saying this, but when you first glimpse (and I mean a real quick glimpse maybe with a slight squint also) he has a look of Tom Holland about him in that first photo 😬

• Haha

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
You can see that Sean was with a blonde girl on his stories having the bbq (her reflection is in the glass) and then two beers in the hot tub , could it be his mum or a new lady 🤷🏼‍♀️
You didn’t happen to get a screen shot did you. I never even seen the story

Gingercream

VIP Member
I do feel bad that she feels like she needs filler to look pretty. I wish someone (her mum or sean) would encourage her to dissolve her lip and cheek filler.

It annoys me when she says she needs to diet for Ibiza. She is a slim build already. The constant "I need to starve myself and go to the gym" before a shoot and holidays, is such a bad mentality. It would be different if she was consistent and was doing it to be healthy and fit.

I feel any impressionable young followers of hers are being influenced into really negative and toxic thinking.
She is slim now but she’s only in her early 20’s. I was like her and now I’m perimenopausal I’m obese and struggling to lose the weight 😩

• Heart

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
None of these so called influencers actually live in the real world no wonder most of them eventually suffer with mental health problems as when they look in a mirror 1st thing in the morning before the plop has been trowelled on they must be thinking who the fuck are you 🤣🤣

Smol52

Chatty Member
You can see that Sean was with a blonde girl on his stories having the bbq (her reflection is in the glass) and then two beers in the hot tub , could it be his mum or a new lady 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow

Honeybee1

That’s an insult to Asians.
This is absolutely crazy, whats going on in her head to create this new filter? Looks like someone from an asian origin. Just madness.
Makes you wonder what her passport photo is like.
With all the fillers and filters, its enough to confuse anyone checking the passport, the automated system, may not recognise the face!

Now claiming she been away 17 times in the last 2 years. Mainly holidays and a few work trips, got keyrings for every place visited.
Seemed pleased she been away so many time?
This person doesn’t consider anyone else. what a disgrace what everyone has been through with covid and the lockdowns. Selfish people always think of themselves.