Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instahunzgo

There’s a big gay community in Tenerife, forgot was the resort is called but it wouldn’t surprise me if Sean was meeting a client there

Reactions: 3

Yel

Chatty Member
The worst thing is most of us have already seen sean and his "dirty talk" with dildos o_O

Cloff

VIP Member
He went to Tenerife a few months back on his own didn’t he? When he was sulking because Big O was in Ibiza

Trefl

VIP Member
Oh Sean you think you are intelligent then you write ‘greatful’ really !!!!! What a thick shit, I’m just grateful I have a proper job and have a basic grasp of the English language!!! Runway Idol another event for nobodies if old Paperpants is a star draw !!! 🤣🤣🤣
And him on his Blanc insta page giving it the emojis how sad 😂😂😂

MarkC1387

VIP Member
They still have visible comments on each others previous posts, which I think means they're not blocking each other yet 😂

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
That’s a bit of bad planning she off to London today and he is hawking himself once again in a window of a Manchester hotel 🤣🍆🤣

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
A couple more Ibeefaa holiday snaps for the album to show what a fabulous time we had 😱
unsure when these meals became a healthy option as looking at her latest photo she has become a right Mrs chubby chops

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Trefl

VIP Member
Remember the guy Gavin business partner before big S was that guy Luke Mabbott from Love Island

Reactions: 2

Elmoo

VIP Member
I feel sorry for him. I thought he’d met someone as bat shit cray cray as himself to endure days of unfollow tit for tat with!

Trefl

VIP Member
Pardon?

Is that a cry for help to big O

Now I’m deeping it, is that what I think it means? (If it is its very selfish, not because I think suicide is selfish but because liv is in Ibiza???) he’s getting all narcissistic
Assuming he’s done a dirty delete already?