Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elmoo

VIP Member
Sorry to derail away from the horror scenes…

But he can’t have been that badly injured if he’s back to full strength already 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also, anyone hope her flight back from turkey is delayed 🤣
Is she in turkey for a day…?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
The makeup is so awful holy lantern! She will be back with Sean, the fact he’s still on her Facebook and makeup page says it all. A single holiday to Ibiza and when it’s back to reality in the uk poor Seany boy will be getting hit up again
would you believe they work within the beauty and make up industry 😂 I went for a meal last year they all turned up thinking they were great & the girl at the back right was throwing dirty looks for fun!

stargazer5

There has been a lot of talk in the media this week about Turkey Teeth 🦷 and about the NHS being inundated with people suffering with them or whether they should go back to Turkey.
Reading the potential side effects, why bother.

Makes you wonder in time what S&O will have to endure, all in the name of vanity!

Attachments

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Oh Christ, I go to Ibiza in a few days, I’m bound to fucking see her or should I say hear her! I’ve only just recovered from seeing Joss and Ross posing about Marbs 8 years ago 🙈
Omg keep an eye out and let us know if you spot her!

• Heart
  • Haha

ponypie22

VIP Member
So Big O has went and got nose and chin filler... Only thing I'm noticing is her cheeks, they are far too angular. RIP Liv's face, she's went too far.
Also this bikini is hideous :sick: The bottoms look like a wee jock strap :ROFLMAO:!!
She really does look like a man. The filler does NOTHING for her.

Elmoo

VIP Member
I really cannot understand this concern about weight, you are what you eat! and saying she got to diet because of Ibiza. Just go on holiday and enjoy your food, like my folk do. If you that worried about things, you can always filter it out, like you do already.
This is why younger people have big issues, they put too much pressure on themselves to be a certain way, just enjoy yourself and stop the instagram waffle.

Did anyone see the story from a few weeks ago, stating that the surgeon said he didnt need any the surgery in this area. He then explained that his nipple has been so sensitive since puberty and it needed to be done to ease it and its been bugging him.
Didn’t mention any other reason.

I thought what a load of waffle! - the only reason its been sensitive is because you got a piercing through it. Waffle waffle waffle!

The other phrases - Insane, Obsessed and cute are used constantly too. they are really annoying.
Plenty of others words can be used instead.
And definitely more so when out of her mouth. I die inside when she speaks

A couple more Ibeefaa holiday snaps for the album to show what a fabulous time we had 😱
unsure when these meals became a healthy option as looking at her latest photo she has become a right Mrs chubby chops
OMG, a revelation! A quote from a classic cult film that only 47 people ever saw!!!

Oh just fuck off will you Liv 😂 absolute weapon

Trefl

VIP Member
Won’t the man boob surgery affect his tattoos - like will there be scarring? 🤷🏻‍♀️