Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellexox

I came straight here when I saw that. Not sure what he means though
Wether he is “weak” enough to go through with whatever he is thinking or if he strong and will fight that urge I’m assuming but I’m guessing it’s because liv is living her life in Ibiza and he’s lost his control and power over her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

srh85

Neither of them do! State of her makeup on her stories today. And what’s going on with her eyebrows too, they’re shocking like she’s covered them over with makeup or something.

Cloff

VIP Member
I just don’t get what ‘runway idol’ was all about - why were people walking up and down on some tables in their knickers while people clapped? He’s got such a camp walk - it’s like he’s holding a pound coin between his arse cheeks and he’s scared of dropping it!
It looked like it was a charity event for mental health but I don’t know what the show was about? Did they make money just from ticket sales to watch people on a runway? Bizarre!

Belleboo

VIP Member
Haggard from sunbed exposure, yet scarily frozen from bad botox at the same time

ETA I now realise you were asking about Olivia and that^ was about Sean 🤣 so: absolutely mental baboon arse lips, they honestly take up most of the space between her nose and chin. They were also darkly outlined and covered in shiny brown lip colour, it really did look like a prolapsed bumhole. Potential for quite a sweet and naturally pretty face (if you ignore the lips), but major UV exposure and covered in fake tan (think Ross' spray tan in Friends but more orange). Her facial skin looked ~late thirties.

If anyone remembers this was when grabbing the ferry in London and I'm sure you'll all be thrilled to know that she bobbed her way down the gangway 🤣
Thanks I wrote he but of course meant she. I thought she’d be quite pretty without all the shite but genuinely couldn’t tell anymore

like these people on TikTok who clearly got crowns but say no they're veneers that have no idea what they've done! always go to turkey and then come back to the nhs when they have problems and beg for there teeth to be fixed aka money
most of them just needed some composite bonding I had that done and its great and no damage nothing is done to your teeth and can be removed too!

• Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Wonder what shapewithkate would think about all the calories Big O consumes on a night out that’s without all the other crap food that she shoves in that big fat rubber lipped banshee gob of hers

• Haha

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Finally found their pages. She still has her cover photo as the two of them and she’s asking on her stories today about nightclubs in Liverpool. Is Seany bringing her on a little city break! Ugh melters 🤣🤣

• Haha

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
I’m roaring at this comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰
Just watched Big O latest post and for a teeny tiny moment I actually felt a little bit sorry for because she genuinely looked upset as she admits that she is not very good being on her own but from today she is trying to sort her life out - so Big O I’m sending you a little 🎻 🎻 or two just to help you move on without the Pratt in your life or until you change your mind once again and need a chauffeur or someone to carry your suitcases on your holidays - if this split is permanent with the Pratt I do hope you took the memory book/caricature picture from the downstairs loo and 100% mustn’t forget the “Big O“ off the shelf in the lounge
RIP ⚰⚰ Handrail HQ

• Haha
  • Heart

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Is it me or was he filming the hot boy in the black Balenciaga top a little too much...

• Haha