Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

handymandy

Chatty Member
Everything that comes out of that twats gob is such an exaggerated lie - if your grass grows that long in 2 weeks then you have a mega problem perhaps if you stand in your garden long enough you might even grow to over 6ft tall like you claim on a regular basis 🤣 you are always professing to having excellent knowledge about everything these days perhaps you should try using the spell checker as “FOREST” only has one “R” you fucking idiot
Ffs I am absolutely done in! This has just made me laugh so much! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This whole thread has me in absolute stitches 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Trefl

VIP Member
You think think people suffering this winter is funny you insensitive cunt no wonder you are fucking single
He really is a grade A cunt isn’t he. I hope he lives a life of misery. Although being some old guys boy toy and your too ashamed to admit it even thought we all know must kill him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
I'm getting serious deja vu from this thread. Broken up, making subtle (and not so subtle) digs at each other through their stories, Olivia finding herself again, all her friends happy to have her back. Back together by Halloween no doubt, declaring their undying love for each other and just in time for some ridiculous basically nude costumes.
They really are a bunch of sad losers. Sorry to say

Carebear82

Chatty Member
She does this ALL the time! Out all night absolutely off he face then a few hours later she’s got makeup clients. Imagine how she must smell right in their faces, eurgh!! It’s so unprofessional.
I remember last year the lead up to Christmas would be the same but then clients cancelled and she moaned.

Dollybird

VIP Member
I have just put this post on someone else’s thread - that’s what happens after 1 or 2 glasses of red wine 🍷🍷
what photographer would make you do an awkward looking pose like that - maybe her arm has come loose or she fractured it whilst giving Pratty a left hook or perhaps she is just waiting in the toilet queue personally I think she looks like she is just about to 💩💩 herself - and she claims to be an international modeellllll - no shit !!
This pose makes her shoulders look soooo manly . Also the photoshop on the knickers pulling them is wavy af

Honeybee1

They are still following one another so it’s probably just another pathetic ploy to get their engagements back up again it’s what they do every so often plus he is in Manchester at the moment so I’m not convinced that Parker and Big O have parted ways so for now I have put my 🍿🍿away 🤣🤣
Or they’re moving together

• Wow

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Why would you advertise clothes that look like a bunch of rags I’m actually wondering if this bloke actually owns an iron 🤣🤣
Fuckin hell has he rolled them up in a ball n stuffed them down his knickers. Why the fuck wouldnt u jst give them a wee runover with an iron. Fuckin dweeb

• Haha
Reactions: 5