Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Totally agree with you regarding the Jet2 versus Ryanair airline - I think in a previous post he was bragging about having to pack 2 suitcases because they were having a family holiday 1st then Pratty and O were then jetting off to Ibeeeffaaaa for holiday no 2 - from what I have seen from all their other holidays pics so far No 2 💩 is about right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Trefl

VIP Member
She’s had lots of ‘modelling’ jobs recently so she’s probably got some money of her own. I bet she owes Sean a fortune - probably why he is doing bike rides round sunny nunny as he can’t afford holidays now she’s bled him dry!
Or fuel to drive / bike anywhere 😂😂

• Haha
Yeah right Big O pretending that her drag queen make up lessons are so popular that she is all booked up - these are just the days that the lazy cow doesn’t want to work more like !!!
Why is she explaining that "X" means no? Or that a crossed-out date means "unavailable"? How dumb are her clients???

• Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
His relationship has gone tits up and now he needs to have counselling god forbid if he had to cope with a real disaster in his life - why do all these so called influencer’s always use the mental health card when something doesn’t go to plan in their lives #fuckingsnowflakes

Really 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:

Elmoo

VIP Member
What is he getting at?
Neither seemed overly keen to stay any longer in beefa