Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
The many faces/filters of Big O and what the hell is going on with the giraffe neck 🤣🤣 something very weird going on with the nose as well

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Jasmine217

Ooooo didn't realise Olivia has her own OnlyFans account, think she's stepping out into the big wide world without Seany funding her now?

• Wow

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Hilarious how she is ibiza bound and now he is posting about Bali and "travelling the world". Always a competition with them two when they split.
It must be his happy 😁😁 place because every time they “pretend to split” up goes the same old Bail photo

Trefl

VIP Member
2 nights in a row they’ve been to the best lace to be - plastik and it’s been empty. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Pratty already has his suitcases packed and “O” is off to Turkey on Monday so it could be back on again folks 😶😶 getting so bored with these 2 with their on/off relationship

Reactions: 6

Keera

VIP Member
Her nails and toe nails… she is such a scruff 🤢
aw to be fair if she’s getting surgery or had surgery she wouldn’t be allowed to have acrylics or polish on (I missed a bit of the last thread but I’m sure Someone said they were off for his n hers surgeries) 😂
I feel like I’m being a big O sympathiser recently I need her to do something irritating so I can get back on track 😂😂😂

• Haha
Sharing from the Stephen Bear thread. Scroll down past the Bear videos for the Pratt ones but…(some have been shared previously in earlier threads)

🚨 Do not click at work, or around children or family members or if on public transport. 🚨

🚨 Do not click if you value your eyesight 🚨

🚨 Do not click if you have a sensitive stomach or are eating 🚨

🚨 YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED 🚨

omg not the handrail on the hill stairs 😂 (forbidden part cropped out)

1661990899762.png

• Haha

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
If this "incorrectly" patter is Pratty trying to funny then he's officially the least funny person on this planet.

Yel

Chatty Member
Has he shown the result of his boob job yet? Looks like only old photos on the grid

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
They are still following one another so it’s probably just another pathetic ploy to get their engagements back up again it’s what they do every so often plus he is in Manchester at the moment so I’m not convinced that Parker and Big O have parted ways so for now I have put my 🍿🍿away 🤣🤣

Cloff

VIP Member
Thought I'd open a new thread as we were well over the 1000 mark on the last one!
Thanks to @pugslife6 for a fantastic thread title!

Continue on as we were trollzzzzz!! 🥰

Sean modelling the new paper pants range, buy 1 pair get 50 pairs free along with a used, signed dildo by the man himself!
This is actually so sad looking at this photo - he doesn’t have man boobs AT ALL!

The people who run this clinic place are sharks

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
You haven’t missed much just her usual whinging about her “bloody period” yet again - unsure why she has to broadcast that fact as who actually gives a shit - also complaining that that she hasn’t been able to sunbathe on the hottest day of the year as she has been in the “fucking gym” for half a day (her words and not mine) then we have her “crying” because she cannot find anything suitable for the swimsuit thingy at the weekend - stupid bloody bitch for leaving everything till the last minute when everyone new of the upcoming heatwave 🤣☀🤣☀

Attachments

• Haha

stargazer5

I see Companies House have now published the Micro accounts for Blanc.
Anybody on here, good with Finance or know about business to know what each area means.