Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloff

VIP Member
Ooh they've still kept up their photos of each other - not danger zone yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
So Big O wants to encourage people to be careful what they say online and show support to those who are suffering - well it’s a shame she didn’t take her own fucking advice when she was making all those negative remarks about Covid being fake - you didn’t give a shit about any of those families suffering losing their loved ones during the pandemic - you are such a bloody hypocrite - if you are going to tell everyone to post whatever they want that’s fine but don’t start whinging when people disagree with what your posting - free speech is for everyone and not just idiots like you who think that you are so special and important - unsure what the tarty plastic cat suit got to do with the I’m so fragile rant but it’s pretty obvious the whole thing was written/directed by the illiterate man himself whose actual nana calls a Pratt 🤣
Didnt she tell someone to go kill themselves or have I got the wrong person?

Trefl

VIP Member
Looking at his face I reckon he has already been on the ❄❄ plus it looks like that pair of socks he had down the front of his blanc’s might have migrated to his front pocket or maybe it could just be a bag of ❄❄❄ for laters
Bumpy ol face big S

• Haha

Cloff

VIP Member
What I find really sad about Sean’s life is the lack of friends and family presence. It’s like he has no one. I think that’s why he clings onto these relationships and can’t be single.
I agree - he had more of a circle when he was doing the onlyfans circuits. Nowadays its just clinging on to Olivia’s circles.

Although his little mate Chris seems to have always been there. Probably his only real mate.

Trefl

VIP Member
Wonder if big O will be there cheering on Sean since he’s always there for her…??
I mean it’s not like she gives a toss about cancelling clients.

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Genuine question, does Olivia not be mortified having her family/Sean/friends drive her around everywhere? When will come the moment when she thinks it would be a good idea for her to get her driving test. And she can't use her anxiety from a car crash bullshit because the way she goes on in a car while people are driving is certainly not someone who suffers anxiety! Also her mum is a cringey cunt!
My thoughts exactly - I could not have written the above any better myself 👍🏻👍🏻

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
I thought Pratty lives in Sunny Nunny Nuneaton I wonder why his address on companies house is saying he lives in Hinckley unless that is his parents address

namsks

“Hey mate, can you send a recent photo over to put with our social media post about your interview?”

oh
It doesn’t even show his brand… god this guy.

What’s the story with Big O? She has me blocked for calling her fake as her tits and teeth

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
What does he actual face look like does anyone know? She looks so different in every picture depending on whether her tweaks are fresh and what filters she uses?