Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia’s night out looks as shite as her outfit. Is it just them in that bar? Living the high life with table service of Smirnoff vodka. A litre between about 15 of them too 🤣
Can’t stand people like this, get a bottle but split it between 20 people

• Haha
Reactions: 6
E692AD48-0644-4CEA-AAA7-536061E63893.png

As a ‘MUA’ why the duck does she not do her eyebrows! She looks like she’s been to a 14 year olds party and someone has shaved them off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aw cute she’s unfollowed him and took pics off her insta. Looks like Sean wasn’t happy she went out without him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will be back with him later tonight when she realises she needs money for her hangover munch 🙄 how could you be arsed with such a volatile relationship like ugh, when me and my fella argue we literally have it out then go back to normal, it’s bleeping more effort and annoyance to not talk and be pissed off at each other. I honestly dunno how they do it!

Reactions: 14
publicly slates vaccines but will happily snort free tit from instagram with god knows what in it just for a tan 🤮 tested positive for being a daft cow more like hun x
Say it with me: "OF" IS A PREPOSITION, NOT A VERB. "OF" IS A PREPOSITION, NOT A VERB. "OF" IS A PREPOSITION, NOT A VERB. Imagine having this conversation with Olivia, she'd be asking if a preposition meant a "modelling" offer 🤣

I can't forcefully stress enough how much this drives me crackers and how uneducated she makes herself look (on top of the anti-vax/NWO/manifesting shite) whenever she posts this, or her favourite "your" instead of "you're" - vommmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You beat me to it. Was just about to say the lovebirds (turd birds more like) have unfollowed one another. But we have to remember, they are couple goals.

Imagine being in your 30s and that’s your relationship. Pahaha. Embarrassing much…

I see they pushed the boat out in Bolton with the Smirnoff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It must of been this morning as I checked early on when I posted and they were still following each other

Reactions: 3
9B58A168-4A43-4821-B8E9-5FE8D213BC52.jpeg
duck me her friend is as rough as the road! And Olivia using filters on that little girl, god love her future kids if she ever has any. They’ll grow up with the biggest complex about their looks!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't think they meant your vag by something pink, big O. Put it away love.

Screenshot_20220207_125132_com.instagram.android_edit_252053879824559.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think they meant your vag by something pink, big O. Put it away love.

View attachment 1045626
It doesn’t bother me her parading around her body. She’s young and does have a good figure (aside from those ridiculous bolt ons) so why not, flaunt it. It’s the god awful poses she’s doing!!!! What is that pout???? She’s just not a model. She’s a lazy cow that’s hopped on the Instagram hoe bandwagon and thinks it’s made her something special

Reactions: 14
The lovebirds AKA Nuneaton’s very own ‘Couple Goals’ have unfollowed each other again !!! Trouble in paradise - again ???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
No doubt they'll be back in time for a hideously tacky Valentine's Day post.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.