Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aka reminding everybody yet again that she’s having a party and is struggling to fill those spaces 🤣 the last pool party she threw looked so DEAD i bet this one will be the same (other than olivia and co screaming ‘woooo!’s of course)
God those parties look SO vapid. Not a single quality conversation is had at those parties, they can all barely string a sentence together. Anyway I can’t complain, it gives us some entertainment in the form of ‘How Many Times Can A Couple Block Each Other In One Night’ 🙌🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have commented on her thread before but I’ve just got to comment here 🤣🤣🤣 she’s known around Preston area for being a beg for people to come to these parties, really quite sad. People talk. I don’t think she realises that. Or realises that us “normals” don’t wanna hang out with people at a party who snort the ❄ and pose all night. She really is a sad act

Reactions: 15
HI Ho Hi Ho - it’s off to work I go 🤣🤣 looks like his accountant has rattled his cage to earn some more 💰💰 bet his little black book of clients has been got back out the closet once again

I thought his accountant told him to reign in his spending habits last week maybe after this so called “work“ trip to London today he might have some extra coffer’s to purchase that 2nd home that he is always bleating on about - portfolio of properties in your dreams mate you purchased a Taylor Woodrow shoe box on a hill in Sunny Nunny with a mortgage - I can only imagine the amount of money you have wasted over the years then this property would have been a cash purchase

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
DEDICATED EMAIL TEAM? Sean babes, you know it’s you answering those emails. Blonk isn’t exactly raking it in pal. Doubt you can afford a Customer Service Advisor. bleeping LOL. Give it a rest ya muppet.

Oh and Liv’s haul… Christ.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What the duck is that clinic centre video about?? I couldn't actually understand what he said. He's getting his lips and a chest job in Instanbul? Nice spokesperson you hired there when you can't even understand him.

Also... Sean without filters..... WHOA!!!

So weird that she'd publish this publicly when its invite only lol! Email them hun.
aka reminding everybody yet again that she’s having a party and is struggling to fill those spaces 🤣 the last pool party she threw looked so DEAD i bet this one will be the same (other than olivia and co screaming ‘woooo!’s of course)

Reactions: 5
Does it mean he’s getting that dirty lump off his lip now ? Why not get it done over here ? Always has to be abroad with him

Reactions: 5
And I’ll just leave this here.
Perhaps he is off again to get some new hair because the pubes he has at the moment look absolutely horrendous and I bet underneath that bird’s nest of his he is bald as a coot 👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦲

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And I’ll just leave this here.
bleeping hell! It looks like he has had an allergic reaction to something, he is looking very puffy. Don’t even get me started on that Brillo pad looking barnet. It looks like a lump of tumbleweed on his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine having > 400k followers yet can only get 16 comments on a usual post and only 90 when he shows his shaft off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does he wear protective gear on the top half of his body then thinks it’s ok not to bother on the bottom half - if the idiot has an accident one day you can guarantee he will need more than a few steri strips to patch himself up

• Heart
We all know Olivia doesn’t write her own Instagram and its all Sean’s genius drafting.

Thick as mice, these two.

Reactions: 11
Olivia’s night out looks as shite as her outfit. Is it just them in that bar? Living the high life with table service of Smirnoff vodka. A litre between about 15 of them too 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.