Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if you needed a covis pass to get in everywhere, then you've got to be vaccinated yes to get one?

Reactions: 15
So after their anti vaccine policy it’s pretty obvious they got vaxxed to go away then . Well can’t kill anymore of their brain cells when they didn’t have any to begin with

Reactions: 9
That’s probably the reason why they didn’t go away as much as they had to wait until 21’s were offered the covid vaccinations - all their conspiracy theories obviously went out the window all because they were desperate to go on holiday - i don’t know why they bother as all their holidays seem a disaster and a waste of money as they are either deserted or closed - but it’s definitely comedy gold for all of us

Reactions: 12
They literally are the most typical tourists. When they were moaning about the prize of those pizzas probably sent to a proper tourist part of course they are getting ripped off idiots

I really think they have fake covid passes. I know a few people who have them and they look the real deal, just cost about £800!

Reactions: 13
I really think they have fake covid passes. I know a few people who have them and they look the real deal, just cost about £800!
Imagine caring so little about the people around you and paying that amount of money.

Reactions: 17
Let’s hope if they have gone down that particular route of having fake Covid passports that somebody eventually will report them - hopefully they will get caught out on arrival in another country we can guarantee that other countries won’t be as lenient as here in the UK with idiots providing false information - I would like to think that even those two twats can’t be that bloody stupid to do that - can they

can you imagine actually wearing this on a works do?! (also selling it as something for a christmas works do in february?) or a 16 year old wearing this for prom… i’d say have a day off olivia hun but we know you do nothing but cancel on clients for a holiday anyway

Attachments

She’s also trying to flog that pink track suit that she wore at the airport earlier today and when they flew to Paris - bet she doesn’t wash it either, skank !!!

She’s also trying to flog that pink track suit that she wore at the airport earlier today and when they flew to Paris - bet she doesn’t wash it either, skank !!!
Damn apparently it’s sold already !!! Hope it’s in the washer already !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Big O reckons she is back being a “Housewife“ in your dreams love you are neither it’s not your house and your not anyone‘s wife

Reactions: 16
She looks like she’s doing “I’m a little teapot short and stout, here’s my handle here’s my spout”

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.