Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re awfully quiet again. Trouble in paradise ? AGAIN ? They only get quiet when they fall out lol.

Reactions: 6
can’t cope with this editing hahahaha
Her pulling cheekbones up so much it’s giving her a wonky eye 👁👁 also her waist is now different lengths - considering she classes modelling/influencing as her “JOB” she isn’t very good a this photoshopping lark is she 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s back at home again. And the Wednesday come down in full effect, she’s lost and will be reading positive books tonight and tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Can’t wait for her drinking stories Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor Big O she’s not been herself lately - I wonder who she been then - you would have thought being with the supposedly love of your life 24/7 once again that everything would would be hunky dory in her life right now and now from tomorrow we got her spouting more stupid bloody affirmations morning noon and night - god help us all

Reactions: 12
Poor Big O she’s not been herself lately - I wonder who she been then - you would have thought being with the supposedly love of your life 24/7 once again that everything would would be hunky dory in her life right now and now from tomorrow we got her spouting more stupid bloody affirmations morning noon and night - god help us all
She doesn't look like herself either, judging by the screenshot a bit further up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh boo bloody hoo! What a difficult like you must have! I have no time for people like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve never come across a bigger melt in my life ! Bet she’s the one in the WhatsApp group that says after every session she’s not drinking again and is the first to ask people round the pub two days later

• Haha
Sean’s back in Newcastle for no obvious reason again. Off for a cheeky sesh with the geordie client before Xmas perhaps!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She’s back at home again. And the Wednesday come down in full effect, she’s lost and will be reading positive books tonight and tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Can’t wait for her drinking stories Friday
And the self help book came out! They’re like bloody clockwork and such a predictable routine! As you say screaming like a banshee at Boujee and necking those Tequilas come Friday 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I never understand these influencers who manifest and read self help books. She could probably use that time to make makeup content for her page which would be far more productive. She could read a book on a subject she doesn’t know about to enrich her mind a bit if she wants some downtime.

Appreciate that expressing gratitude and meditating is good for mental health but you actually need to DO something if you want to change your life!

Lazy witch! I’ll just manifest Molly Mae’s life and lie around waiting for it to happen.

• Heart
Sean's smothered in baby oil and ready to take a bum battering 🍆🍆
That really looks like a “professional” photoshoot with a child’s Santa hat on 🤣 I bet that bottle of baby oil goes everywhere with him for those just incase moments 🍆🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry to be an eco-warrior (something I’ve never called myself before!) but he drives around the country CONSTANTLY for no good reason!!! Going from Nuneaton to Manchester to Newcastle in one day and for what? To pose in paper pants in a non-descript hotel room, which he could probably do in a much closer city/his own home? If he insists on touring the UK (and I assume his clients are in these cities too) he could at least get the train - it’s probably safer, considering his filming-while-driving and also alleged drink driving antics.

Poor Mobility Rail On A Hill is gathering dust, that Room Of Doorless Wardrobes doesn’t know what to do with itself! Stay home, Mr Pratt! Let your shrieking bride get the train around instead of being her uber driver to her pub fashion shows!

I never understand these influencers who manifest and read self help books. She could probably use that time to make makeup content for her page which would be far more productive. She could read a book on a subject she doesn’t know about to enrich her mind a bit if she wants some downtime.

Appreciate that expressing gratitude and meditating is good for mental health but you actually need to DO something if you want to change your life!

Lazy witch! I’ll just manifest Molly Mae’s life and lie around waiting for it to happen.
Maybe use the time to actually train and get qualified as an actual MUA 🤔

• Haha
Yasss the self help books are out and fingers crossed we have some affirmations on the treadmill! Totally bleeping laughable. And she’s an influencer… haha you’re influencing me to be quite content with the life I have love. I think it’s a pretty miserable existence she leads. And the Pratt is in Newcastle! Getting some fast money for the chrimbo period maybe? 🍆

What the hell is that face?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yasss the self help books are out and fingers crossed we have some affirmations on the treadmill! Totally bleeping laughable. And she’s an influencer… haha you’re influencing me to be quite content with the life I have love. I think it’s a pretty miserable existence she leads. And the Pratt is in Newcastle! Getting some fast money for the chrimbo period maybe? 🍆

What the hell is that face?
why does he pout like that :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
WTF is going on with his hair - I would be totally embarrassed to go out anywhere with those wild pubes on my head - now we know why he wears those bobble hats all the time obviously he is trying desperately to try and hide them 🤣 that is what I would definitely call a clout on the head

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.