Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a good deed if you’re doing it for yourself but okay 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Told us so about what? They openly tell you that the jab can cause that… if you don’t want it then don’t have it and shut up

Reactions: 14
Goodness me her mums Facebook is full of anti-covid and anti-vaxx nonsense. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree there. Also does her mums name mean Olivia’s surname isn’t actually Bracey lol maybe I’m late to the party on this one…

also the gothic chair caption. I have never felt drier down there. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His and her conspiracy stories are absolutely hilarious - the pair of them don’t mind constantly using sunbeds which comes with a very high risk for getting skin cancer unfortunately I know as I have already been there and got the tee-shirt on that one - plus they are constantly taking/sniffing/injecting/enhancing all different kinds of tit into their bodies on a daily basis just for the sake of trying to change what they were naturally born with - can’t wait to see what they look like in another 10 years from now 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I still don’t get his point. An agenda for what exactly? He shares bullshit and doesn’t back it up whatsoever. He is a total uneducated fool, reposts shite that his mates post, and thinks he’s woke. Yeah I saw her mum is part of the anti-vax crew. She’s defo her mothers daughter isn’t she, our Liv. A bunch of total bell-ends the lot of them. Purely crying cos they’ve been told they can’t go on their package holidays to Turkey.

Goodness me her mums Facebook is full of anti-covid and anti-vaxx nonsense. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree there. Also does her mums name mean Olivia’s surname isn’t actually Bracey lol maybe I’m late to the party on this one…

also the gothic chair caption. I have never felt drier down there. 😩
Oh yeah, she’s called Olivia Bracegirdle. Doesn’t quite have the same ring to it as BRAYYYYCYYYYY does it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
he calls her his spouse already on his posts perhaps when they eventually do the “deed” she will hyphenate and use them both - Pratt-Bracegirdle or Bracegirdle-Pratt either way they sound awful - no wonder she shortened it to bracyy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
no wonder the pair of them are always ill when they dish up slop looking like that and then have the audacity to call it dinner - personally I think it looks like the cat has been sick yet again - better to stick to having takeaways it might be safer otherwise you might be visiting the A & E department again sooner than you think
Did we ever find out WHAT on earth that is???

Also, is that deep fried bacon on the burgers???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I see he’s deleted the conspiracy theory post. Bet he got a ton of abuse for posting that. Oh and here we go again.. Hall’s soothers and cough medicine at the ready. The Monday / Tuesday post weekend blues have hit I see. Attention seeking Tuesday in full swing.

Reactions: 11
Right no . I’ve just been minding my own business on twitter and a video of old seany boy bollicko pops up licking chocolate of a knife duck sake 🤣🤮

Guess he must be active on OF still

One more screen shot before my eyes burn 🔥
He is soooooooooo unsexy you'd have to pay me A LOT to watch him do that 😅😅😅😅😅

I see he’s deleted the conspiracy theory post. Bet he got a ton of abuse for posting that. Oh and here we go again.. Hall’s soothers and cough medicine at the ready. The Monday / Tuesday post weekend blues have hit I see. Attention seeking Tuesday in full swing.
Hold on! Has he just got a bog standard cold??????ffs!!!!! Some of us are suffering with way worse. Pratt by name twit by nature lol I'd be so embarrassed if I was him posting everytime I had a sniffle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trying to style it as "the show goes on", as if he's not someone who makes a massive song and a dance about every little sniffle.

Seany if the show goes on, just get on with it without the melodrama bbz.

Reactions: 8
Wasn't miss swimsuit the event he appears at every year. I'm sure he took Jordi, definitely took Katherine and now Olivia is competing
I'm pretty sure he met Katherine there when she was competing and he was judging. If I was Olivia, I wouldn't want to enter it knowing my cash cow boyfriend met his far superior ex there.

She wont win it. She doesn't have the style/catwalk skills/personality of previous contestants.

I can't believe I'm so invested in a glorified stripper pageant :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Sean’s latest pic today selling his paper pants. Back by popular demand supposedly! Safe to say I can’t imagine his pants are that popular or pics of him in them. I also thought he was retiring from modelling his cheap pants?!? Clearly didn’t find anyone that wanted to be associated with such a high end and well sought after brand.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.