Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is this face? Urghhh that cocky little arrogant laugh he does. ‘BRIEF, HA’.. oh duck off. Literally makes my skin crawl.

WTF is going on with his hair - I would be totally embarrassed to go out anywhere with those wild pubes on my head - now we know why he wears those bobble hats all the time obviously he is trying desperately to try and hide them 🤣 that is what I would definitely call a clout on the head
Just the strangest texture of hair I’ve ever seen!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
What the hell is this face? Urghhh that cocky little arrogant laugh he does. ‘BRIEF, HA’.. oh duck off. Literally makes my skin crawl.

The unsexiest man alive ! No joke. How do women find him attractive

Reactions: 17
WTF is going on with his hair - I would be totally embarrassed to go out anywhere with those wild pubes on my head - now we know why he wears those bobble hats all the time obviously he is trying desperately to try and hide them 🤣 that is what I would definitely call a clout on the head
Are we sure that’s hair and not dyed brown cotton wool stuck on his head?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sean's smothered in baby oil and ready to take a bum battering 🍆🍆
Is he seriously doing an xmas shoot for his paper pants brand now, rather than at the end of Oct so he had all the promo photos ready to go by mid-Nov???

Many knowledge, such business savvy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's all smoke and mirrors with him, all we ever see is the same photo shoots of him in his paper pants. The only shooting he's doing is in the 🚿 rubbing shower gel over his mates 🍆🍆🍆

Reactions: 11

Size of that chin!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a shocker! Weekends arrived and any feeling Ill and feeling miserable has long disappeared out the window until Monday! Hitting Manchester again how predictable and what the actual duck does she look like 🤣, I mean she’s covered up but christ she just can’t loose the cheap hooker look.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What a shocker! Weekends arrived and any feeling Ill and feeling miserable has long disappeared out the window until Monday! Hitting Manchester again how predictable and what the actual duck does she look like 🤣, I mean she’s covered up but christ she just can’t loose the cheap hooker look.
The pair of them are so predictable, feel sorry for themselves thru the week wanting attention cos they “ down “ then soon as Friday lands back to screeching and making a show of themselves . Need to grow up it’s pathetic

Reactions: 8
Awwww they skipped arm in arm back to Boujee, happy couple back in their fave pink tacky bar, they really are checking off their predictable weekend checklist like clockwork. Next to tick Tequila shots and Big O gets her squawk on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god he’s threatening to come down to London Christmas markets 😩 he’ll spend the day tomorrow dusting off his peaky blinders gear, I can’t bear it 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The ‘magic’ is dumped already I see

The ‘magic’ is dumped already I see
I said it earlier. Couldn’t wait to see her drinking stories on Friday !! These people are huge hypocrites and they’ve duck all self awareness it’s actually shocking.. a therapist would retire on them pair 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Sean made his few quid with his client last night. Olivia went back home , I think knowing what was going down ! But she doesn’t care because she’s broke so her boyfriend can be as gay as he wants.

Anyone else ever wonder why they can’t go out on their own they have to meet her friends, alllll the time

Reactions: 9
Last night looked like pure tacky hell! He was more animated though with Lystra, no offence to her but I guess she’s that little bit more masculine looking than Big O, and she has a pink bar empire, pure heaven to Sean it seems based on his stories, seems to have forgotten that there’s not a skull or a bit of rock music in sight 🤣. Good ole Big O lived her shallow and predictable life to the fullest last night, obviously all that positive thinking during the week 🤣. Do we think Sean drove them home?

Last night looked like pure tacky hell! He was more animated though with Lystra, no offence to her but I guess she’s that little bit more masculine looking than Big O, and she has a pink bar empire, pure heaven to Sean it seems based on his stories, seems to have forgotten that there’s not a skull or a bit of rock music in sight 🤣. Good ole Big O lived her shallow and predictable life to the fullest last night, obviously all that positive thinking during the week 🤣. Do we think Sean drove them home?
Of course he drove them home!

Seany boy like that glass didn’t he! Bet he was shoving it up his arse when he got home

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.