Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact he’s whispering almost in his stories is actually sending me!! I’m literally sat here cackling as he’s so overlooked and his neighbours are probs out in their garden having a bbq and he’s there telling us about the sun trap in the tiniest of corners in a garden that has a gradient sharper than the side of Mount Everest 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’ll be sunbathing upright at this rate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Christ I am crying hahahahahha
Sunbathing upright 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The handrail wasn’t only an aesthetic choice, it was also a safety feature! How is he gonna get down that massive hilly garden now!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Yel

We knew this was coming, but still it doesn't hurt any less 😭

I hope him and big O can make it down to the only part of the garden that half a dozen neighbors don't overlook safely 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it wrong of me that I’d love it if the crane tipped or it came loose and the hot tub went crashing through the roof 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet those men think he’s an absolute tit standing there videoing that!!! Honestly these “influencers” have no shame. I’m embarrassed for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why on earth was there a photographer there?! The cringe level is off the scale this morning.
I can't get over him even using a filter while filming his skanky wonky garden too. What a tit.:ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20210909_101647_com.instagram.android_edit_1184878274375450.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m actually mortified for him standing there filming that, as someone above said he has no shame. How embarrassing, bet the men are having a right laugh at him on the way home. His garden is absolutely brutal, I’d be paying a landscaper to come fix it before I’d be buying a hot tub. Plenty of OF content to come outta it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Yel

Presumably he got it discounted / free like the turkey teef, hair transplants, massages etc so they sent a photographer 😆

Such a cliché the influencer showing the hot tub crained over the house. Hot tubs at home are such a waste, I'm sure anyone that buys one quickly regrets it!

Sean is right that he's not really an influencer because I doubt he has many real active followers to influence

Reactions: 10
Swear to god I’m gonna give modelling a go 🤣😂 just gonna whack a picture up, edit the f*** out of it, send it to an agency and change my bio to say “Model”

🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But but but! You can get 5% off using Sean’s code. Hahaha. Like that’d make much difference.
Was praying to the gods for that crane to break and the Miami hot tub go crashing into the roof. Gutted it didn’t to be honest.
Olivia in Portmeirion on a photo shoot and she’s had to pay £15 entry 🤣🤣🤣. Kate Moss would never. Model my f*cking arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Portmerion might feel like you’re abroad Olivia because it’s designed to be like a Italian village you idiot. Oh ma god it’s sooo preetaaaa!!! She will stick out like a sore thumb walking around there

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha. I was also thinking this myself. Thick as pig sh*t isn’t she. Not a clue.
Portmerion might feel like you’re abroad Olivia because it’s designed to be like a Italian village you idiot. Oh ma god it’s sooo preetaaaa!!! She will stick out like a sore thumb walking around there

Reactions: 7
Get ready for the new pictures of paper pants new tacky undies with Sean’s bent over the hot tub god I feel sorry for his neighbours seriously 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see another gourmet meal example from Pratt - why bother going to the gym everyday then eating such shite !!!
He needs to grow up 32/33 years of age can’t bleeping cook to save his life and comes out with thirstyThursdays what a absolute tool he is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.