Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those people looking at her for all the wrong reasons 😆 she is entertaining (when she's not trying to be)

View attachment 756119
I wonder if they're going to edit out all of the confused pensioners from her shoot 😅 Sean's missing a trick not heading to the same location to "model" his Bonmarche looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All those people looking at her for all the wrong reasons 😆 she is entertaining (when she's not trying to be)

View attachment 756119
The two on the bench are clearly having a bloody good laugh and the bloke stood up has "WTF is going on" written all over his face. Probably the best thing about getting old is you can say it how you see it and don't give a tit.

Does that 'statue' top right have a smirk as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For someone who so scared of car journeys, because of an accident.. she enjoys distracting the driver! Absolute idiot!

She put on her story of her having PTSD in cars… she has literally just heard that word and is shouting it about… if she did have it she seriously would know about it and wouldn’t be able to act the way she does in cars

Reactions: 10
He wants to move back to manny .. shock. All because liv doesn’t want to be in the middle of no where probs. Keep begging seany boy

• Haha
Bit of a cheek to s**g off her mates driving when she doesn’t even drive herself, but happy to accept all the free lifts from everyone?
Book yourself some driving lessons then love & stop being a tight bleep.

Olivia goes away .. sean posts a sob story. The most predictable reacurring behaviour 🙄

• Haha
Olivia goes away .. sean posts a sob story. The most predictable reacurring behaviour 🙄
‘A scare at the weekend’. ‘Lifestyle change’ by cutting out Coca Cola. Change your tit diet and stop whacking the steroids, booze and cocaine out of it. Awful knob

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Posting that he's going to cut down, not even cut out, on a fizzy drink because of a "health scare" is the most embarrassing vague baiting I've seen in a while 😆

Screenshot_20210913-162033_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Posting that he's going to cut down, not even cut out, on a fizzy drink because of a "health scare" is the most embarrassing vague baiting I've seen in a while 😆

View attachment 761030
God he is 32 years of age and acts like he is 10 ! The big bleeping fridge grow the hell up , you’ve caused it all yourself by being mr big man I eat take aways every night nom nom look at my muscles head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.