Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does this guy make a homeless post all about himself 🤣 he is unbelievable

" I'm a human being"...... only f***ing just!

People who do charitable work/giving are predominently; Humble, not prone to anger, non violent, not argumentative, kind, gentle, peaceful, not vindictive, don't hold grudges, not distrusting, all the things the prat demonstrably isn't.

Reactions: 9
Olivia’s ma now being her chauffeur cuz she ain’t got seany boy to drive her places. bleeping grow up and go and get your test you absolute waster! Imagine being 21 and having your parents still drop you places, ugh.

Reactions: 15
Yep but there is a LOT of photoshopping going on in Michael Cohens photos and it’s so obvious that it’s terrible. Thankfully Playboy and adult industry thrives on it.
Yep lol!! I’ve not met one model who looks like the girls in his pics but I guess that’s the adult industry to sell a dream lol

I’m in adult industry btw and I can confirm I don’t look like my photoshopped images day to day😂❤

Reactions: 3
Ahhh here we go again with the ‘why are we like this?’ and ‘we’re acc so annoying!’…
HONEY, you’re beige as f*ck, there’s nothing ‘mad’ about you. You spend your whole evening throwing your phone into peoples faces, being a basic bint downing cheap tequila and filming the night away. You’re actually really boring babes. I’d hate to go on a night out with her. And don’t get me started on the ‘wooooooos’. Not today Satan.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Im sorry but Olivias voice and the baby voice she puts on really grates on me! 😒 why does she have to put that whiney voice on like seriously! I know she's a young immature girl n all that but she really does behave so childish with the screaming and so forth

Reactions: 18
“People like myself” WTF does this mean? People like him?

“Or boast of what help they give”
Isn’t this the same Sean who was boasting of helping homeless people only last year?
Is what he wrote even fuckin English. God he’s a massive twit

‘5 days to go until the hot tub arrives’ and Olivia is back in handrail on the hill

Reactions: 11
Imagine wanting to go out for a few drinks with the girls and because most places are table service you’re stuck beside Olivia and her trampy skanky friends all night listening to them shriek and talk like babies. I’d be requesting a table change pronto!! Absolute bleeping head wrecker, I wouldn’t have even went on like that when I was going on nights out at 15, she’s just such an attention seeking bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine wanting to go out for a few drinks with the girls and because most places are table service you’re stuck beside Olivia and her trampy skanky friends all night listening to them shriek and talk like babies. I’d be requesting a table change pronto!! Absolute bleeping head wrecker, I wouldn’t have even went on like that when I was going on nights out at 15, she’s just such an attention seeking bleep!
I’ve done that before in that BLVD place in Manchester. Not my choice of where to eat but we had a voucher 🙃 so went for the hell of it and omg it’s absolutely awful. Same type of girls, same type of guys. All on their phones. All filming their food as soon as it’s put on the table. So f***** sad. But yeh, a group of girls sat next to us screaching and singing so loud and drunk and obnoxious so asked to move. Even the waitress had to apologise to us.

Apologies if this was put up before. But this is on her fb. So basically he invited her to a lockdown party? Wasn’t the point of lockdown to not have parties?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve done that before in that BLVD place in Manchester. Not my choice of where to eat but we had a voucher 🙃 so went for the hell of it and omg it’s absolutely awful. Same type of girls, same type of guys. All on their phones. All filming their food as soon as it’s put on the table. So f***** sad. But yeh, a group of girls sat next to us screaching and singing so loud and drunk and obnoxious so asked to move. Even the waitress had to apologise to us.

Apologies if this was put up before. But this is on her fb. So basically he invited her to a lockdown party? Wasn’t the point of lockdown to not have parties?
Oh didn’t you know? Sean is above the law!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

“Sean took me to a hill” STOP 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Olivia’s mum going to a rave in olivias play suit and Jordan’s 🥴🥴 she really is a chip off the old block 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Olivia’s mum going to a rave in olivias play suit and Jordan’s 🥴🥴 she really is a chip off the old block 😂😂😂
Absolutely cringed at this! She didn’t lick her behaviour off the floor anyway! Also Olivia not taking her makeup off is grotty as duck, don’t get me wrong many times I’ve been paralytic drunk and didn’t know my name and would wake up with half my face on the pillow. But for her to be sober enough to know that she should have but she didn’t. Also the fact she uses baby wipes to do it. She will have skin like a fake leather LV handbag by the time she’s 30!

Reactions: 7
Not him filming the “garden” in such a way that he didn’t get the handrail in the shot 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
can’t wait to see all the stories of him sitting by himself in a hot tub 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.