Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia trying to pronounce ‘Heddlu’ in the car with her friend enraged me😭😭( I’m a welsh speaker btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shock horror she’s found a takeaway in Wales! Where does she think she is? Antarctica? Urgh she absolutely winds me up. A spoilt little brat through and through. Let’s not get started on the sex doll face/stiff as an ironing board poses… In cheap tat too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shock horror she’s found a takeaway in Wales! Where does she think she is? Antarctica? Urgh she absolutely winds me up. A spoilt little brat through and through. Let’s not get started on the sex doll face/stiff as an ironing board poses… In cheap tat too.
She is that thick she probably takes her passport with her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooooh I missed it. What tea did she spill
Some fella said he was with Sean at that minute in a certain place and she was like no you’re lying he’s in Nuneaton. Then in the next breath she was like to her mates oh it was a fella who said that so maybe it’s debatable!! Insinuating that he goes with men!
She literally stopped herself from spilling more and was like oh I shouldn’t be saying this on live!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
A5FC5AB4-0EF0-4291-AE1A-CC1A84137FF1.jpeg

cringe!! The old people behind her out for a day trip and getting to see her wearing see through clothes posing like a wanker

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Big O ever the professional - drinking like a fish all evening then puking on the way home - with companies looking at her insta account I’m surprised the lush gets any promotional work at all they must be bloody desperate to even consider using trailer trash like her

Reactions: 9
Does she say anything else other than literally, unreal, cute and obsessed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It pains me to say it but she’s entertained me these last 24hrs with her Wales trip for all the wrong reasons mind as she’s a total car crash, from the ‘modelling’ (very loosely used) shots are hilarious and her drunk live on Instagram last night, she’s completely unprofessional but she’s living the complete Z list dream. Roll on her ‘big break’ in Monaco, I’ll be getting my popcorn well and truly stocked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So seany boy has been adviced by the hospital to stop drinking alcohol and change his diet . How long until he’s posting a video saying nom nom while tucking into a take away & out while calling himself tequila queen sorry I mean king . Can’t help but let everyone know his life another attention seeker

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He will find his new replacement at the pool party. I’m sure there are plenty of “Miss O’s” there to take her place 🙄😐
Ah but will he splurge on another big letter or only go for girls who’s name begins with O….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All those people looking at her for all the wrong reasons 😆 she is entertaining (when she's not trying to be)

PSX_20210910_171611.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.