Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
467F1273-8190-46DC-9C84-5BB01161F663.png
Also maybe I’m well ‘ard but isn’t this really light! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love how O describes this Maddie girl as her bestie but she met her on IG and when they went to Ibiza it was the first time they had actually met in real life. Couple of sad acts 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
When do we reckon this pair of absolute bell ends will pretend they’ve just bumped into each other again. Are we thinking this weekend or do we think they’ll drag it out all the way to Zaralenas pool party next weekend when we get AGAIN ‘ooh look who I’ve just bumped into’ followed by another week of dinner and cocktails at Boujee.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seany boy is getting back to his pre Olivia attention seeking posting, have to say it could be it for him and big O, new replacement GF incoming! He doesn’t seem bothered anymore.

Reactions: 10
Seany boy is getting back to his pre Olivia attention seeking posting, have to say it could be it for him and big O, new replacement GF incoming! He doesn’t seem bothered anymore.
He will find his new replacement at the pool party. I’m sure there are plenty of “Miss O’s” there to take her place 🙄😐

Reactions: 6
He will find his new replacement at the pool party. I’m sure there are plenty of “Miss O’s” there to take her place 🙄😐
Yeah they’re all young, dumb and then will fake complain when they find out Sean likes a dildo up the bum 🤢
The next Z list wannabe PLT model that knowingly chooses to go there can’t expect any sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When he says the bottom corner is nice and private does that mean he’ll be getting the dildo out down there 😆 his poor neighbours!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe he actually bought a house with a garden like that 😂 bloody health hazard

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact he’s whispering almost in his stories is actually sending me!! I’m literally sat here cackling as he’s so overlooked and his neighbours are probs out in their garden having a bbq and he’s there telling us about the sun trap in the tiniest of corners in a garden that has a gradient sharper than the side of Mount Everest 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’ll be sunbathing upright at this rate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Christ I am crying hahahahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dang the most interesting thing about Sean was his handrail! May it rest in peace 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel bad we didn’t get to give it a proper send off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.