Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup ! Knew she’d remove them. I don’t understand why she posts some stuff and then removes them, is she playing games
She’s definitely playing games . I’m glad people have screenshot it all though. And if they get back together again after her spilling all this she’s a bleeping embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As much as I think Sean is a complete and utter tool, there is a very small tiny minuscule part of me that feels sorry for him. More so for the way Olivia is putting all that across her platform, which may I add grew quite a bit thanks to him. She knew what Sean did and was happy going on all her holidays during lockdown. I do think it’s because a lot of his videos got leaked and she’s absolutely mortified and has to play the whole “I had no idea” act to her crappy following. I think she’s worse than him tbh.

Reactions: 37
As much as I think Sean is a complete and utter tool, there is a very small tiny minuscule part of me that feels sorry for him. More so for the way Olivia is putting all that across her platform, which may I add grew quite a bit thanks to him. She knew what Sean did and was happy going on all her holidays during lockdown. I do think it’s because a lot of his videos got leaked and she’s absolutely mortified and has to play the whole “I had no idea” act to her crappy following. I think she’s worse than him tbh.
Totally agree

Reactions: 8
Literally posting tit just long enough for him to see it and then deleting it. Oh the mind games of this girl 🙄

Reactions: 14
Yup ! Knew she’d remove them. I don’t understand why she posts some stuff and then removes them, is she playing games
Does she not realise people screenshot? Also what does she mean people will leak sean bleeping girls online and people may see it....bit late for that love lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Olivia really is very manipulative the way she has used him and them constantly posts crap about him trying to get sympathy but then is back with him the next minute. I actually feel kinda sorry for the guy like how messed up do you have to be to think this is a normal relationship!

He's idiotic, drive's carelessly and all the rest but this must be messing with his head.
I wonder what his family think of her and visa versa they can't seriously get back together after all this like how would that Christmas dinner go down 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The audacity of it and calling him out for it is unbelievable! She knew all this when she got with him and was happy enough to play along with all the money that was coming in.

Reactions: 16
If Sean has any sense whatsoever he will steer clear of her 😏 I've read stories on here about how he's been with previous gfs and so forth and obviously don't know what's gone on with him and Olivia but as an outsider looking in it appears he's kinda bought her love and attention. She clearly knew full well about his only fans account and what he did to make money ans she went along with it when it suited her. Also her posting about drinking too much and going out to try numb what she's gone through in her so called breakup and next story out with a cocktail 🤷🏼‍♀️she's definitely behaving like a teenage girl knowing her stories will get back to him..difference being she is not long out of her teens! Sean if you read here..move on she's playing you 👀..your older know better

Reactions: 11
Thing is we spoke about his OF on here and even put the photos up. It's obvious she reads here so how can she deny not knowing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Thing is we spoke about his OF on here and even put the photos up. It's obvious she reads here so how can she deny not knowing 🤷‍♀️
Exactly! She knew full well what his job was! Sure didn't she even leak one of his videos herself of him dildo up arse🤔didn't seem to annoy her then when she was off to Mexico with him🙊 she rates dick pics on it too so how she's using that excuse for breakup is beyond me🤯 she's blatantly too young to be in a grown up relationship and that's understandable but dont try tarnish his name by making out that's what caused it🤷🏼‍♀️ Sean's as bad cause he's much older and ya would think by now he would know better but all his relationships seem to follow same pattern where he comes off worst ..which he may or not be for all I know but looking at this realionship he seemed to give give give and ahe was happy to take when it suited..also regarding Katherine I believe her when she said he was controlling n so forth but I also believe him when he's said about loaning her money which she never gave back! Seems to be a pattern here

Reactions: 18
Thought i would do some research and help out poor Olivia with her new "affirmation" hobby

How many affirmations is too many?
You can start with one affirmation and build it into a habit first, then add more. 10 or 15 affirmations per day which is more than enough: you don't want to overwhelm yourself with a hundred statements you'll have to live up to. Don't pressure yourself with too many expectations to avoid burnout.

How long do affirmations take to work?
This resistance is different in each person. So while it may take twenty eight days of repeating/chanting positive affirmations three times every day for one person, it could take up to sixty days for another.

And just incase

Why do positive affirmations fail?
Why positive affirmations backfire. The reason positive affirmations fail most of the time is that they seem like lies. You haven't done the background work, the inner work, to actually believe in them. So when you say them to yourself, they feel like you're lying to yourself

See Olivia sometimes we can also be very helpful here on tattle - Happy Chanting !!!!

Guess who has been at the “Just for Men“ to darken those pubes on his head 🧔🏻‍♂️🧔🏻‍♂️🧔🏻‍♂️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.