Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the bets rhis will be deleted in less than 5 minutes

Why does she look for so much sympathy! She knew all about this, and why be a hypocrite ? She’s done OF herself and still does doesn’t she ?
That's gonna be embarrassing the next time they "accidentally" bump into other.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s the bets rhis will be deleted in less than 5 minutes

Why does she look for so much sympathy! She knew all about this, and why be a hypocrite ? She’s done OF herself and still does doesn’t she ?
Literally no point her posting it! We all know it’s a load of bollocks and give it a couple of weeks and they’ll be posting in the same restaurants or some how both going to the same beach or indeed bumping into each other 🥴🤣 and we watch it all happen again 🙄 her commenting ‘mine 😍’ on his paper pants pics and everything else.

Reactions: 10
how long before he’s driving for 2 hours to take her out for tea again? 🤣 10….9….8….
Oh god I don’t think you’d get down to 5 before they’ll be back out at every insta famous establishment going. I reckon someone’s been reading here and got to watch all the lovely pics of Sean from that Twitter account 🤣 bet he was fuming as they all started appearing but they can’t leave each other alone and they’re well suited.

Reactions: 9
how long before he’s driving for 2 hours to take her out for tea again? 🤣 10….9….8….
Imagine what he does off Only Fans Olivia 😬

With how fast Sean moves it wouldn't surprise me if he has a new GF lined up and I can't wait for it to happen. That's when the real tea from Olivia will be spilled

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Olivia comes across as a spoilt brat to me! I bet she wasn't complaining about Sean's only fans when he was paying for them massive teeth shes proudly displaying🤔 nor when he was whisking her away on all the holidays and lavish meals and nights out 🤭 she's bled him dry and she's not as thick as she comes across at all ..she knows if she clicked her fingers Sean would come running 🏃‍♂️😏

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.