Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh... he has Covid. Like zero sympathy whatsoever.

He got it 5 months ago. Yeah dipshite - when you're out 5/6 nights a week. Flying to London. Flying to Ibiza. Flying to Spain - what the duck do you expect.
His stories today "OMG, I had it 5 months ago... this wasn't supposed to happen"

Are these bleeping muppets for real. I've been looking at his stories and he has been all OVER the place the last few weeks. 3/4/5,000 cases a day and he's out "living his best life" - and he's positive now "Eh I have plans" another self entitled prick.

You got Covid due to your own actions.

The poor fella, I hope his PCR is negative
Poor fella? He has done the opposite of limit his movements when cases have been sky rocketing.. NO sympathy

Reactions: 3

He got it 5 months ago. Yeah dipshite - when you're out 5/6 nights a week. Flying to London. Flying to Ibiza. Flying to Spain - what the duck do you expect.
His stories today "OMG, I had it 5 months ago... this wasn't supposed to happen"

Are these bleeping muppets for real. I've been looking at his stories and he has been all OVER the place the last few weeks. 3/4/5,000 cases a day and he's out "living his best life" - and he's positive now "Eh I have plans" another self entitled prick.

You got Covid. You put your family at risk. You fucked up Christmas. YOU are to blame.

Poor fella? He has done the opposite of limit his movements when cases have been sky rocketing.. NO sympathy
His parents are young so hardly putting them at risk plus he wasn't breaking any rules! The whole country is going to have covid in the next couple of weeks so I hope you are comfortable up there on your high horse because you're going to have to do a lot of preaching over the next few days.

Reactions: 11
His parents are young so hardly putting them at risk plus he wasn't breaking any rules! The whole country is going to have covid in the next couple of weeks so I hope you are comfortable up there on your high horse because you're going to have to do a lot of preaching over the next few days.
Well said. Christmas is Defo cancelled in my house over it too. I didnā€™t fly anywhere or break any rules. Just caught it šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
If I catch Covid so be it, however I have been and will continue to be careful over the next few weeks. I would have loved to be out in bars and restaurants having a ball but restricted my movements because of this very situation.

He's hardly been acting responsibly so hard to have empathy.

Yeah, great point.

He's totally cool to be in the sitting room. With his Dad. While he's just tested positive for Covid.
Ah sure have a shot with your Ma as well - duck it, if you make her sick - so what!
That's real funny isn't it? God he's gas.
I need to lighten up, don't I?

Reactions: 6

You got Covid due to your own actions.

Completely agree and Iā€™m not surprised at all he has it again. Iā€™d hate to be contact tracing cos heā€™s met with everyone over the last while. Just hope he hasnā€™t infected a load of people.

Reactions: 2
Completely agree and Iā€™m not surprised at all he has it again. Iā€™d hate to be contact tracing cos heā€™s met with everyone over the last while. Just hope he hasnā€™t infected a load of people.
Iā€™d say heā€™s infected loads!
what baffles me is hypocrites on here
can you IMAGINE if Grace or Shannen, or Niki or Terri said theyā€™ve got covid

ā€œselfish witch, serves her rightā€
ā€œNo sympathy - stupid cowā€
whatā€™s different with Sean? Cause you like his content? Cause he makes you laugh?

Let me be clear, he has just tested POSITIVE, using about 10 different laterals - yet heā€™s in his sitting room with his parents having a laugh, having a shot.
yeah, sure look - once again - Iā€™m on my high horse eh? Iā€™m a dry tit! Sean is GAS. Sure weā€™re all gonna get it.

Love this site but my holy jaysus the hypocrites and contradictions are GAS

Iā€™d say heā€™s infected loads!
what baffles me is hypocrites on here
can you IMAGINE if Grace or Shannen, or Niki or Terri said theyā€™ve got covid

ā€œselfish witch, serves her rightā€
ā€œNo sympathy - stupid cowā€
whatā€™s different with Sean? Cause you like his content? Cause he makes you laugh?

Let me be clear, he has just tested POSITIVE, using about 10 different laterals - yet heā€™s in his sitting room with his parents having a laugh, having a shot.
yeah, sure look - once again - Iā€™m on my high horse eh? Iā€™m a dry tit! Sean is GAS. Sure weā€™re all gonna get it.

Love this site but my holy jaysus the hypocrites and contradictions are GAS
As only a couple of people comment on this thread I assume you are calling me a hypocrite! I have never condemned anyone about their activity in relation to covid on these threads, so you are wrong!

Also this is a Rave thread so I not too sure why you are even commenting

Ah nah my kids had it first it Xmas were all locked down and weā€™ll spend it together I wasnā€™t making anyone stay in their rooms . Iā€™m sure they think the same

Reactions: 5
As only a couple of people comment on this thread I assume you are calling me a hypocrite! I have never condemned anyone about their activity in relation to covid on these threads, so you are wrong!

Also this is a Rave thread so I not too sure why you are even commenting
Enlighten me. A rave thread?

you literally told me to get off my high horse.
the fella has a positive test, yet heā€™a downstairs drinking with his (assuming) negative ma and da
If you think thatā€™s OK, Iā€™ll stay up here on my high horse

the fella has a positive test, yet heā€™a downstairs drinking with his (assuming) negative ma and da
This thread is in the rave sectionā€¦ the rave section is full of positive threads about influencers that we all like

Good! Don't forget your brolly

• Haha
Good! Don't forget your brolly
Oh god. My apologies. How dare I.

no, noseyniamh youā€™re right. Iā€™m being a negative Nelly.
sure itā€™s grand if Sean is giving his ma and da covid
Actually seeing as this is a rave thread (where are my manners!)

Love Sean. Love how Sean has covid. Love how Sean is blatantly ignoring guidelines and being in direct contact with his family exposing them to his illness
Gwan the Niamh - that told me xxx

This thread is in the rave sectionā€¦ the rave section is full of positive threads about influencers that we all like
Apologies

think itā€™s fab that Sean has covid and is giving it to his ma and da
Rave rave rave

love him! Xx

• Haha
Oh god. My apologies. How dare I.

no, noseyniamh youā€™re right. Iā€™m being a negative Nelly.
sure itā€™s grand if Sean is giving his ma and da covid
Actually seeing as this is a rave thread (where are my manners!)

Love Sean. Love how Sean has covid. Love how Sean is blatantly ignoring guidelines and being in direct contact with his family exposing them to his illness
Gwan the Niamh - that told me xxx

Apologies

think itā€™s fab that Sean has covid and is giving it to his ma and da
Rave rave rave

love him! Xx
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Calm down love šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
You are perfectly entitled to your own opinion šŸ˜Œ

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Calm down love šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
You are perfectly entitled to your own opinion šŸ˜Œ
Isnā€™t that what that site is? A forum for voicing opinions?
whether this is a ā€œraveā€ thread or not? I can still have my opinion and call him irresponsible? No, love?