Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute shame on him talking about food saying he will be skinny because he’s eating something half healthy and when he’s eating crap he calls himself a fat bastard
Has he seen the news about that girl big brother
He is a dose

Reactions: 4
I think he’s gas but all the covid rule breaking 😭😭😭 sean youre gas but pls stopppp

Reactions: 4
Does he work in health care? Tbf for someone with such a big following I’m shocked he’s so blatant with his posting

I honestly can’t stand him anymore he’s seriously changed since getting so many followers. I find him so fake the only thing that’s funny is his laugh but what he’s actually laughing at isn’t funny! Constantly breaking COVID rules always with new people. Also definitely beef between him and Carly who were very close up till she got a boyfriend

Reactions: 3
Does he work in health care? Tbf for someone with such a big following I’m shocked he’s so blatant with his posting
He’s works in a dental place, think it’s out at the red cow - I could be wrong.

I honestly can’t stand him anymore he’s seriously changed since getting so many followers. I find him so fake the only thing that’s funny is his laugh but what he’s actually laughing at isn’t funny! Constantly breaking COVID rules always with new people. Also definitely beef between him and Carly who were very close up till she got a boyfriend
No I don’t think there’s anything going on between the 2 of them… he mentioned her in a story last week I think.
I absolutely love his stories and I have to say the past week he seems to have changed and gone off the walls - more than usual. I know he’s vaccinated but he still has to be careful around people. He can still transmit it. Other than that his stories especially the ones with momma P are hilarious! I lost my mam and it’s lovely to see someone so close to their mam 💖

Reactions: 1
Also definitely beef between him and Carly who were very close up till she got a boyfriend
I wondered was he one of the friends she was talking about the last day that dropped her/was sly about her spending all the time with Terence

This thread fairly took an nose dive 😂😂
I do think he is funny but I can't believe he gets away with half the stuff he does.
I have to laugh at him eating salad swimming in dressing... Up my pipe gonna be skinny 😂😂
The fathers little garden though... Very cute

Reactions: 5
Same tit every weekend in fairness it’s him getting locked every Friday and Saturday sometimes Sunday playing those guess the flags or the song one till he eventually is messy drunk and then next morning clearly still locked and driving his car! I only follow for momma P

Reactions: 7