Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As annoying as this may be to Sean, I think his following will grow massively during his isolation, people are loving him at the minute.

Reactions: 5
Leave him alone! Fair enough he hasn’t been following rules 100% but who has?????!

Fair play to him coming on giving us all a laugh while we’re more or less locked down on Christmas Eve. Making light of a crappy situation.

Reactions: 13
I'm totally lost😅Was he out or pretending to be?!And has he actually got Covid?SO confused🤪
Pretending to be out 🤣
He took 6 or 7 antigen tests and still waiting on HSE test result which is taking 3 days to come back so far ! Convincing himself it will be negative 😷🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pretending to be out 🤣
He took 6 or 7 antigen tests and still waiting on HSE test result which is taking 3 days to come back so far ! Convincing himself it will be negative 😷🤣
Haha sher by the time he gets his result back he'll have his 10 days done then what will they tell him to do then 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
He’s in Birmingham how did he manage that if he tested positive a few days ago or am I wrong 🤯

Reactions: 4