Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good! Don't forget your brolly
Sorry now, again - love, I know it’s a rave thread

but your boy, has just said although he has covid. Like, 100000% has covid - he will still be going to the forge Christmas Eve.
But… that’s fine? Right? That’s ok? We’ll all get it? Sooooo.. it’s fine? Right?

I’ll get my brolly.

but your boy, has just said although he has covid. Like, 100000% has covid - he will still be going to the forge Christmas Eve.
But… that’s fine? Right? That’s ok? We’ll all get it? Sooooo.. it’s fine? Right?

I’ll get my brolly.
I think he is joking!

Reactions: 2

I’ll get my brolly.
Seemingly hysteria is a covid symptom

Recently followed him on Insta to see his stories about waiting on covid result and instantly came to tattle!

Reactions: 2
Did you see him out, he’s gone so quiet. To be honest if he’s gone out without getting his results then he’s a bleeping gobshite.
Couldn’t agree more. His stories have been so entertaining over the test but him being so quiet leads me to believe he has gone to the forge pub like he said he was going to

Reactions: 5