Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bored of him full stop to be honest unfollowed weeks ago cause he put that “she’s dying” video up every week so to see he’s still doing it makes me happy I don’t have him anymore

I’m bored of him full stop to be honest unfollowed weeks ago cause he put that “she’s dying” video up every week so to see he’s still doing it makes me happy I don’t have him anymore
I think I'm going to unfollow too! The video isn't one bit funny or entertaining.

Reactions: 2
He's content is just him drinking and roaring his head off laughing. I'm so bored with it

Reactions: 4
He is on the drink and partying big time how can people do it
I went to the gaa yesterday and I’m still dying that’s me done for a few months 😂😂

Only recently started following him and can’t decide if I like him or he’s wrecking my head 🤣

Not sure if this is a rave thread or not. But I have to admit I like him. When he made the Anne frank comment I was on the deck and takes a lot to make me giggle

• Haha
Someone down that way won I think it was 200 thousand the week before last, ah I hope he did he works hard and plays hard 😂😂Ah he does a great impression of paddy 🤣🤣

Someone down that way won I think it was 200 thousand the week before last, ah I hope he did he works hard and plays hard 😂😂Ah he does a great impression of paddy 🤣🤣
I wouldn't begrudge him a few pound.
Just hope he buys Paddy a few bits for the garden

• Haha