Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was he ranting about tattle in his stories? He's hardly ever mentioned on this!!
He was talking about someone making a fake profile to troll him and said if you don’t like someone just unfollow them. Then he threw in Tattle and said we’re all sad people with no lives. 😂

Ah ok right didn’t know thAt, though it was a hol! Thanks for that!
Yeah they had to attend two separate work related courses over there that were spread out over a few weeks, so to save all the travelling, testing and quarantining, their work just temporarily relocated them. Well for him!

Reactions: 3
He liked Charleen Murphys post a couple hours ago but strange he's so quiet on his own page.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know who he was talking about when he was on a rant the other night about cutting toxic friendships?

Anyone know who he was talking about when he was on a rant the other night about cutting toxic friendships?
I thought it might have been about the fella he was seeing before he went to Barcelona. But skipped through some of the stories so might have missed something

I feel kinda bad for him
He’s in ocean beach Ibiza with all the insta (new boob) Huns and the security called him a faggot the two security did
They paid 1600 euro for pool seat and you have security calling you a faggot I’d be so upset but he’s right if he says anything to them they will duck them out and they will get nothing back
Nothing on any stories from any of them in ages well
Since it happened

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I feel kinda bad for him
He’s in ocean beach Ibiza with all the insta (new boob) Huns and the security called him a faggot the two security did
They paid 1600 euro for pool seat and you have security calling you a faggot I’d be so upset but he’s right if he says anything to them they will duck them out and they will get nothing back
Since it happened
That is jus terrible

I feel kinda bad for him
Since it happened
That's awful! Wayne Lineker should talk to his staff!

He’s online putting videos up of him doing those illegal balloons (as bad as drugs, which they’ve killed teens) has he no shame?

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else bored of that video of the old woman in bed that he is constantly putting on his stories

Reactions: 4