Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen says she ‘has her kids for nearly two weeks without a break.’ She managed to leave them to go out to dinner last night though.
Thoughts and prayers Helen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Helen says she ‘has her kids for nearly two weeks without a break.’ She managed to leave them to go out to dinner last night though.
Thoughts and prayers Helen.
The absolute contradiction in that statement she made. So clearly she had a bleeping break by sneaking out for dinner 🤣 and her face when she said "without a break". bleeping hell, the amount of single parents who don't get any free time at all 🙄
Her teen is off out with friends today so she's one child down, it's not like they're toddlers anymore and it's actually hard!

Reactions: 4
She’s defo on a date and it looks like it might be getting serious. Good for her. But yeah, this is not single parenting and ‘having the kids for 12 days straight’ is it.

Reactions: 1
She’s defo on a date and it looks like it might be getting serious. Good for her. But yeah, this is not single parenting and ‘having the kids for 12 days straight’ is it.
She's probably left them at home to fend for themselves for a few hours as per 🙄 not saying they can't be at their age but she makes any excuse to not spend time with them

We should be getting a drunken Friday night story soon — followed by a dirty delete when Ellie sees it in the morning

Reactions: 2
They’ve each got their own accounts so why do they share the personal stuff on the joint “work” account? That should be for gig info and updates from the two of them, not general “here’s me copping off getting pissed” crap

Reactions: 6
They’ve each got their own accounts so why do they share the personal stuff on the joint “work” account? That should be for gig info and updates from the two of them, not general “here’s me copping off getting pissed” crap
I agree. I don’t understand why they do that at all, although Ellie seems to have really reined it in and it seems to be mostly Helen over sharing her private life on their work account now.

Reactions: 4
Why does she still act like her children are toddlers and she’s chasing them around all day?, two teenagers are no actual work in terms of looking after them. They bring different issues of course but her stories really rile me.

Reactions: 2
Why does she still act like her children are toddlers and she’s chasing them around all day?, two teenagers are no actual work in terms of looking after them. They bring different issues of course but her stories really rile me.
How dare you be so rude, she's a SINGLE mum to her little children, she's just had them for TWELVE days straight with NO BREAK 😂😉 give the poor girl a rest, she must be exhausted! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aren’t all three of them like toddlers the way they trash the house? Not really sure what parenting she does that exhausts her so much. Only ever see her feeding them takeaway food and taking the piss out of the trumpet practice.

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed ages ago but just took a look. What’s happened to Helen - she looks awful? Like in a really bad way?

Also the latest story about how she’s made it through half term…..her kids are teens. WTF is wrong with her? And her post about running out of toilet roll….it’s just….depressing. I think she needs help from friends

Reactions: 3
I think she has to keep up with the whole kids thing because that’s their whole schtick isn’t it. I’m sure her and Ellie have convos about where they are headed as life move on, kids grow up and they’ll face new challenges. They could adapt their show to be about teenagers but that seems a bit lame and I’m sure no teenager wants their parent on stage slagging them off 🫣 but maybe in a few years a show about being empty nesters and menopause. Most of their followers will be at a similar stage a them. I can see Ellie doing more on TV in the future though not Helen.

Aren’t all three of them like toddlers the way they trash the house? Not really sure what parenting she does that exhausts her so much. Only ever see her feeding them takeaway food and taking the piss out of the trumpet practice.
She always seems to mock her son and favour her daughter like most insta mums 🙄