Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been in a car accident where the other person wasn’t paying attention. You’re clutching at straws if you think this is the same.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I’ve been in a car accident where the other person wasn’t paying attention. You’re clutching at straws if you think this is the same.
I’m not. But let’s just end it here. I’ve had my view that it’s not a good advert for Ford. Have a lovely day.

Anything you’re doing besides giving the road your full attention is a risk imo, including pouting into the camera and thinking your Beyoncé. It’s not very professional for a company like ford to endorse but hey ho.

Reactions: 12
That card to Jake! 🤢
hows she doing stories about enjoying single life and then shes beggin jake the vape to take her back?! anything for some relevance

Reactions: 1
What's all this about a card doing the rounds in Crosby? I want to know! LOL.
How strange also that the ex husband is now back with his bird.

She makes me cringe when she wears the glasses that she’s openly admitted she doesn’t need & have clear glass in them !! Why ?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was at an event at the weekend - couple of people at the bar talking about her shambles the other week with the free drink, gobbing off and her mate getting sick. Thanking their lucky stars that she wasn't out at this function on Saturday smashing the gin bar! People are getting wise to her and her beggy, selfish and drunken ways.

Reactions: 3
I’m confused 😐 Didn’t she do a post within the past few months saying that she has always been blessed with large lips and it’s only because she has had them tattooed they look bigger .... no offence but that photo in 2010 shows no upper lip at all !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m confused 😐 Didn’t she do a post within the past few months saying that she has always been blessed with large lips and it’s only because she has had them tattooed they look bigger .... no offence but that photo in 2010 shows no upper lip at all !
She has literally advertised the place she gets lip fillers on her Instagram! she must either be stupid, or think her followers are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe it was all the Laws of Attraction and positive thinking which made her lips bigger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She should have captioned it “me in 2010 v me going into 2020 with the technological advancement of the filter app” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Her stories yesterday 🤢🤢

In her head she thinks she’s Crosby’s answer to Carrie Bradshaw living her best life but she’s just coming across as a desperate mess who needs to go home and parent her child.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.