Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She labelled herself the queen of Crosby when she first moved there and rubbed everyone up the wrong way.

I don’t know what’s worse for that poor little soul, 1 day a week with a plastic narcissist or 6 days a week with an alcoholic prison officer 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Is the ex SBP a prison officer ? I only ask as I swear there is a traffic warden in Crosby who is the image of him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Knew there was more to the split from the husband. Nobody decides they're 'more like friends' after only a few years of marriage. That Jake seems horrendous so if she left her ex for him, what a mistake. Quite obvious to then go on to record a podcast with him also.

And now thinking her vid the other day about embracing being single and the empowerment that comes with it was 100% insincere :confused:

Reactions: 3

I’ve just been watching this with the hubby and realised, it’s Steph!

I have heard her staff have all started handing their notices in AGAIN. Guess shes dropping her plates again

I have heard her staff have all started handing their notices in AGAIN. Guess shes dropping her plates again
It’s now becoming evident that anything in and around her life that goes wrong is to do with her. It’s also clear she doesn’t care and just uses everyone until they break. I wonder how many poor bastards have suffered at her hands

Reactions: 1
Reading through this thread its actually quite funny, How alot of the information sounds like its came from people who know her quite well. Awks

Does anyone know who she’s with tonight on that live?
Not sure but she says she decided to treat herself as she doesnt eat out much *lie* then in the live says its complimentary 🙃 also advertising someone that has done her make up that doesnt work in her salon! If i worked for her as a make up artist i would be well pissed off

• Wow
She labelled herself the queen of Crosby when she first moved there and rubbed everyone up the wrong way.

I don’t know what’s worse for that poor little soul, 1 day a week with a plastic narcissist or 6 days a week with an alcoholic prison officer 🤷🏻‍♂️
Does she only have Cora 1 day a week? 😱

• Wow
Not sure but she says she decided to treat herself as she doesnt eat out much *lie* then in the live says its complimentary 🙃 also advertising someone that has done her make up that doesnt work in her salon! If i worked for her as a make up artist i would be well pissed off
Is there anyone doing make up at her salon right now though ? 😂 they might have all left !

i notice she wasn't invited to the curve fashion festival this year, hopefully the organisers have realised she's only hops on the "plus size" hashtag when she's got something to sell. Wonder if she is paying for that PT as well (and are koka noodles sponsoring her? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

i notice she wasn't invited to the curve fashion festival this year, hopefully the organisers have realised she's only hops on the "plus size" hashtag when she's got something to sell. Wonder if she is paying for that PT as well (and are koka noodles sponsoring her? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
Before she started with the PT she said someone had messaged her offering some PT sessions and she’d not replied and lost the message and could the person message her. So I reckon at least some of it was free or discounted.

Someone should tell her she can't sing... those karaoke mic plugs are awful.
Or laugh, or work, or parent, or treat people with respect. The only thing she does is uses anyone she comes into contact with and sits on her phone. Surprised she can pay her own bills, probably gets the girls in the shop to do that for her too. Could you imagine being on a night out with her constantly glued to social media, how rude

I can’t believe how she wants people to be nice to her, after slagging everyone off when SB was anonymous!

I can’t believe how she wants people to be nice to her, after slagging everyone off when SB was anonymous!
Yep, circle of shame, calling people basic, laughing at peoples handwriting and clothes. Rubbing it in her ex-husband's first wife's face when the first got together- she thinks people have short memories. I'm not even from Liverpool and she makes me cringe, I wonder what people there actually think of her and how do they respond when they see her? She's got so few followers- accounts like Mum Probs has more and yet she cant be assed to do anything that keeps her relevant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.