Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bloke who is showing off his ripped fake foof hes ”only had for about a week”.
considered unfollowing her recently, but also, I enjoy laughing at her
I haven't looked at this for ages - she seems to be ramping up the gifted/free content again ( with no disclosure ) and leaving the shop and salon to it own devices again despite a few months again tearfully admitting she had taken her focus from the shop/salon and was now going to get be the Alan Sugar of her generation & get it back on track . Maybe December there will be another relaunch :unsure:

I'm really confused too - is the above quote regards Jake The Vape , missthang - what is his ripped fake foof ......I think I have missed something;)

Is this comedian bloke she’s stalking / bleating on about the new poor bastard she’s trying to snare with her law of attraction shite.
he’s unbearable him. Seen his stand up a few times and he does this really gross elongated transphobic rant that no one laughs at. Not sure why he keeps it up in follow up shows. Anyway, I think she’s just got a sniff of him getting vaguely better known and wants in on the fame of it all. Also he is about 5’4”.

Reactions: 3
I haven't looked at this for ages - she seems to be ramping up the gifted/free content again ( with no disclosure ) and leaving the shop and salon to it own devices again despite a few months again tearfully admitting she had taken her focus from the shop/salon and was now going to get be the Alan Sugar of her generation & get it back on track . Maybe December there will be another relaunch :unsure:

I'm really confused too - is the above quote regards Jake The Vape , missthang - what is his ripped fake foof ......I think I have missed something;)
he postedd a story a few weeks back showing off a fake vagina (fleshlight) and boasted that he had ripped it after only a week. what a gent

Reactions: 1
Anyone know anymore about what went down on Friday? She was gifted a night at a new bar, rocked up with a mate half-cut, got completely smashed on freebie drinks and caused murder. Have heard from friends that her mate threw up all over the place and Steph was arguing with anyone she could.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone know anymore about what went down on Friday? She was gifted a night at a new bar, rocked up with a mate half-cut, got completely smashed on freebie drinks and caused murder. Have heard from friends that her mate threw up all over the place and Steph was arguing with anyone she could.
She posted a few tweets apologising to some guy and saying she wished noone could identify her from the night before.

Oh dear.

She posted a few tweets apologising to some guy and saying she wished noone could identify her from the night before.

Oh dear.
They let her use the toilets in the Monro (which was closed), cos her mate vomited in the only toilet in the bar 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Seen what’s been getting passed about? Apparently she sells the cards in her shop, how romantic and thoughtful. Seems someone’s been telling a few porkies online and making themselves out the victim as usual. In other news, she’s put a cringeworthy story up tonight saying she’s setup air bnb at her caravan and some foreign couple have rinsed everything she owns, karma is real.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I can't stand the girl who does the posts on her scousebirdshop vids she makes me cringe so much!! 😫
In all honesty I feel sorry for the girls working there. I saw Steph had sold her desk from the shop on Facebook and has clearly got out the shop and left the girls to run her entire online business with no guidance. They’re probably really nice people just trying to do their job, unfortunately they work for Liverpool’s biggest bellend. Yet again, another example of her using other people for her own success.

Seen what’s been getting passed about? Apparently she sells the cards in her shop, how romantic and thoughtful. Seems someone’s been telling a few porkies online and making themselves out the victim as usual. In other news, she’s put a cringeworthy story up tonight saying she’s setup air bnb at her caravan and some foreign couple have rinsed everything she owns, karma is real.
Where was this? 😵

I saw the stories and thought the exact same.
Can't go round taking the absolute piss out of people and then complain when it happens to you.

As for the card - speechless! 😯
Saw his "4 years clean from the devil's dandruff" post - such an inspiration 🤬

• Wow
I have absolutely no idea what’s going on here but I’m desperate to thread it all together

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but I would have drank the gin as well😂
Why would you leave expensive perfume and personal items there?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw the stories and thought the exact same.
Can't go round taking the absolute piss out of people and then complain when it happens to you.

As for the card - speechless! 😯
Saw his "4 years clean from the devil's dandruff" post - such an inspiration 🤬
Amen about taking the piss. Sorry for not being more specific, I got the card pic from a friend in Waterloo. it’s circulating.

Also I note; she mentions beasts at the bottom. I’m convinced I saw her post a meme about beasts a while ago but apparently she doesn’t post personal things. I’ve never known someone to lie so much! Is anything she says truth?

I also heard that she was in Frankies for a promo night, all drinks were free of charge for the entire bar. After her first drink, she gloated on Instagram and the owners saw the post and charged her for the remainder of her drinks. Don’t know what universe she’s putting things out to but it clearly isn’t this one

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I really actually like her, can’t stand Jake. Really really hope this card is old ! She can do better I reckon!

I bet Ford are pleased she is advertising their cars whilst filming and driving. Yeah, she’s not holding it, but she still isn’t giving 100% concentration on the road.

I bet Ford are pleased she is advertising their cars whilst filming and driving. Yeah, she’s not holding it, but she still isn’t giving 100% concentration on the road.
only the same as having a passenger and looking at them in the rearview mirror or beside you, calm down.

only the same as having a passenger and looking at them in the rearview mirror or beside you, calm down.
I am very calm thank you.
Get back to me when you’ve had someone close to you injured because a driver was paying more attention to Instagram than the road.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.