Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes so vulgar, everything is about shagging. grow up little girl.

people from liverpool think shes very tacky :ROFLMAO: only wools buy into it all. all those slogan tshirts? wouldn't catch a scouse girl in one of those.

Reactions: 12
shes so vulgar, everything is about shagging. grow up little girl.

people from liverpool think shes very tacky :ROFLMAO: only wools buy into it all. all those slogan tshirts? wouldn't catch a scouse girl in one of those.
I'm from st helens and i wouldn't say she's popular here haha. what did happen with her ex husbands first wife? did SB have an affair with him?

Yep, circle of shame, calling people basic, laughing at peoples handwriting and clothes. Rubbing it in her ex-husband's first wife's face when the first got together- she thinks people have short memories. I'm not even from Liverpool and she makes me cringe, I wonder what people there actually think of her and how do they respond when they see her? She's got so few followers- accounts like Mum Probs has more and yet she cant be assed to do anything that keeps her relevant.
She’s not as well likes in Liverpool as she thinks, that’s awful rubbing it in his first wife’s face, now look at her she barely has her daughter x

Reactions: 2
To be fair, I thought she only has her when there’s a freebie on offer.
It would seem so, Frozen freebie earlier... Cora in tow.
Advertising kids discount at a store - Cora on her stories.
Cora will probably be nowhere to be seen tomorrow night while she's off out again. 🙄

Reactions: 2
She only took her to see frozen because it was a freebie-Cora had already seen it, her dad took her at the weekend of course

Plus, she always shows her house, I’ve never seen a single toy??!! Cora is only ever on an iPad or watching tv on the one day she’s there. Most kids that age have toys all over the place, or a playroom, she’d rather prioritise a crappy gin cabinet and dressing room. I feel so sorry for that child.

Reactions: 3
She only took her to see frozen because it was a freebie-Cora had already seen it, her dad took her at the weekend of course

Plus, she always shows her house, I’ve never seen a single toy??!! Cora is only ever on an iPad or watching tv on the one day she’s there. Most kids that age have toys all over the place, or a playroom, she’d rather prioritise a crappy gin cabinet and dressing room. I feel so sorry for that child.
That’s so sad, my kids have stuff everywhere

Mine too-it’s so unusual to have a house without toys with a young child?!!

Getting her hair done somewhere else today 🤔 too good for her own salon?!
It is, it’s so strange how a “mother” is able to spend so much time away from their child. I couldn’t do it.

Reactions: 1
It’s like she’s Fizz and whoever she is out with is Tyrone with that nanny from Corrie - “ohh you go out. I’ll babysit’...’oh if you’re sure...bye then’.

It’s like she’s Fizz and whoever she is out with is Tyrone with that nanny from Corrie - “ohh you go out. I’ll babysit’...’oh if you’re sure...bye then’.
I have one night away a year for me (not including family events) time away from your children is normal but there needs to be a balance.

Absolutely cringe at all the political stuff she shares & the Corbyn T-shirt’s, duck the Torys necklaces etc 😬🥴🥴
Stick to the fanny waxing & shagging jokes love 🙈

That little girl is so lucky she has her dad because obviously her mum cba. Off supporting another salon other than her own again probably because she cant get any good self respecting hairdresser to work for her! The girl that used to do her extensions left when all the other staff left, see steph never went to her tho even after her video a while back wishing them all the luck, must not of offered them for free. #shameless

Reactions: 5
She’s obviously just out looking for her next victim sorry boyfriend 😝 Everything she’s doing at the moment is to try and get a new fella to be fake laughing with and getting pissed in Gusto on freebie meals. What a scruff.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.