Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this comedian bloke she’s stalking / bleating on about the new poor bastard she’s trying to snare with her law of attraction shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So... jake the vape is currently in Amsterdam. Steph just posts on her story about a last min trip to the dam... 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So... jake the vape is currently in Amsterdam. Steph just posts on her story about a last min trip to the dam... 👀
I pained myself to visit his insta 🤮- he flies back early hours. I imagine SBs ex has the kid this week otherwise her jetting off could be seen as brazen.
On a different note does anyone think the teeth post is BS and she's filtered her pic using Facetune

Jeez!! How desperate do you have to be to jump on a plane to have a go on a bloke who’s been through the majority of Seaforth and a percentage of Waterloo.

Jeez!! How desperate do you have to be to jump on a plane to have a go on a bloke who’s been through the majority of Seaforth and a percentage of Waterloo.
A bloke who is showing off his ripped fake foof hes ”only had for about a week”.
considered unfollowing her recently, but also, I enjoy laughing at her

I used to really like Steph but now I can't stand her. She's now totally un-relatable & nowhere near as funny as she thinks she is - that fake laugh she always does is awful. Her crippling anxiety which forced her to cut short her Holiday with her Daughter doesn't seem to affect her when she is away with her mates or on the lash on a freebie !! She comes across as very smug.

Reactions: 9
I used to really like Steph but now I can't stand her. She's now totally un-relatable & nowhere near as funny as she thinks she is - that fake laugh she always does is awful. Her crippling anxiety which forced her to cut short her Holiday with her Daughter doesn't seem to affect her when she is away with her mates or on the lash on a freebie !! She comes across as very smug.
The fake laugh is why I unfollowed

Reactions: 1
Agree with the smug face and fake laughter.
Wharrabout another free car for the weekend that isn't environmentally friendly - I thought she was all on the electric car buzz now? 🤔
Another day out for Cora - oh wait... another GIFTED DAY OUT for Cora.
Another treatment room to rent in the salon... in addition to another hairdressing station / chair.
She just cannot keep staff can she?

Reactions: 3
I'd love to know what it's really like to work for her. cant be great with the high turnaround of staff she has!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.