Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever cook her own food? Ok we get it... you're doing a thing with Tinto Coffee.

Reactions: 2
I wish I got paid for the amount of eyerolls I now do watching any of SBs stories. Wow you have a mural on your house. Boring showoff. Content is awful now, I honestly dont think she's done anything original for a while.

Isn’t it funny how her anxiety is non existent when she’s on holiday WITHOUT her daughter. Can’t see her coming home early this time 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Isn’t it funny how her anxiety is non existent when she’s on holiday WITHOUT her daughter. Can’t see her coming home early this time 🙄🙄
I was just coming on here to say exactly the same!

She’s having a grand old time being the crass, vulgar individual she is.

And she so filters her posed pics.

Reactions: 3
she filters all her photos really heavily shes very unfortunate looking in the flesh

also shes now so boring shes not even worth a hate watch :ROFLMAO: that pumpkin spice sweatshirt omg

URGH that fake laughing she does in every Instastory when there's absolutely NOTHING funny drives me mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She absolutely pisses herself at her own “jokes” that aren’t remotely funny
Also have I missed who she’s on holiday with? New fella?

Reactions: 1
Her fake laugh is disgusting 🤮
Plus I can’t believe how long she’s been away from her daughter and is not one bit arsed. I would never leave my kids for that long, and if I did and I found out my flight was delayed I would be devastated. She was made up. So bizarre.

And talking about seeing the Thomas cook staff at the airport and how sad it was, whilst laughing??!! Cow.

So she’s just come back off hols after leaving her daughter I assume with Dad, straight to London for the weekend?! She’s vile 😒

She’s a hot mess with a career that’s going down the pan.
What does she doe exactly, apart from go on the lash, talk about shagging a lot, take all the free meals and own a shop full of tat?

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I can't stand the girl who does the posts on her scousebirdshop vids she makes me cringe so much!! 😫

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.