Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the cheek of her using a government funded scheme to get some cheap labour for the shop. Its hardly skilled work is it, if she wants someone to do a job for her she should pay them and not be subsidised. Its disgusting.

Reactions: 3
There’s been a few posts throwing shade, one about manipulation up now! Reckon her and Jake are finished. Good for her, she deserves better In all fairness

All her staff have walked out of the shop and salon . They’ve basically quit because of the way she treats people . Don’t think she’s with creepy jake anymore either she’s deleted her association with the podcast they did together

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My mum knows a girl who used to work there and apparently Jake used to come in the shop and call steph a pyscho when she was out but she didn’t believed it and he said they lied so she left because of the bad atmospere

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Disappointed in her for falling for his game tbqh but guess that’s what men like him are good at

I’m in Crosby tomorrow I’m going for a nose at the lack of staff [emoji23]

All her staff have walked out of the shop and salon . They’ve basically quit because of the way she treats people .
Do you know is she unpleasant/vile to people or just negligent?

I think I agree with Jellyfish & Poppy, I think they’re still together but trying to keep it quiet.

She seems to have a terrible taste in men and I reckon she thinks she can change him/get the better of him!

My mum said she didn’t have a bad word to say about steph but that she was totally sucked in by him. She needs to take a break or she’ll lose it all I think!!!

I’m in Crosby tomorrow I’m going for a nose at the lack of staff [emoji23]
There’s only a few girls left in the salon now apparently. A friend heard from a girl who left, before all the girls quit she was going to fire two salon girls (she said one nail girl and one hairdresser) and because all the rest quit around them she’s got ‘stuck’ with them. She said she looked and there’s posts of Steph promoting the two she was slagging off and wanting to get rid of which just sounds so two faced to me.

Do you reckon the girls know they were going to get fired, because if they knew why would they still be working there? I feel bad for them.

There’s so many bad stories lately from loads of different people, and I’m not surprised with the sheer volume of people that have quit recently we’re all bound to know of someone she’s upset. Shes the proper talk of the town at the moment and not for anything good, I can’t keep up!

Last edited:
Didn’t Jake film himself running through the Home Bargains (opposite the SB shop) harassing the staff, chucking stuff off shelves and generally being a massive dick?

I also heard he was hanging around the shop, smoking weed and helping himself to the contents of the till and a load of stock.

• Wow
Didn’t Jake film himself running through the Home Bargains (opposite the SB shop) harassing the staff, chucking stuff off shelves and generally being a massive dick?

I also heard he was hanging around the shop, smoking weed and helping himself to the contents of the till and a load of stock.
😱 I hope she has cctv

Looking at her Twitter this week she made a homophobic slur again Curtis on Love Island .... I personally thought the days of calling people out as gay were over ! Wonder if accountability will be taught as part of her government funded training position 🤔 Surely it’s not good for your Chakra’s

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe she should update the job description? Successful applicant will:
  • Insinuate people are gay as a punchline on social media posts
  • Log into Tattle Life to lecture anyone who has the cheek to say anything negative about SBP
  • tit on the salon staff from a great height
  • BE KIND ONLINE 💖💖💖💖

Reactions: 8
Cora is due to start school next September and I’m dying to know where’s she’s going so I don’t send my kid to the same one :eek:
She’s deffo the talk of Crosby at the moment. Absolute crank.

Cora is due to start school next September and I’m dying to know where’s she’s going so I don’t send my kid to the same one :eek:
She’s deffo the talk of Crosby at the moment. Absolute crank.
Why wouldn’t you want your child in the same school?

Reactions: 1
I suppose it just depends if she carries on in real life like she does on IG ....making pithy remarks about customers, homophobic slurs, talking about getting her privates waxed etc etc & if you want to talk to someone like that at the school gate ....it may bother some , others not . Everyone has a choice though who to include in their life .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.