Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a press trip to me... she really doesnt care about following the guidelines at all does she. how do you report someone for it?
She acts like the rules don’t apply to her and she can do what she wants and treat people the way she wants and it’s not ok. I hope someone does report her.

People that work in her salon pay her a weekly fee to have a spot in her salon . They earn their own money by booking clients in Steph just gets the weekly fed off them
I think the issue was her not paying for treatments, because if a hairdresser does someone’s colour cut extensions and a blow dry that’s all day they’re working for free, but still paying rent to her. I don’t think the paying rent was an issue, that’s normal. I think it was the way they were treated with being expected to do free treatments and her not cover the costs or offer (there’s a post further up about it, that explains it better I think. I just can’t remember who by).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She acts like the rules don’t apply to her and she can do what she wants and treat people the way she wants and it’s not ok. I hope someone does report her.

I think the issue was her not paying for treatments, because if a hairdresser does someone’s colour cut extensions and a blow dry that’s all day they’re working for free, but still paying rent to her. I don’t think the paying rent was an issue, that’s normal. I think it was the way they were treated with being expected to do free treatments and her not cover the costs or offer (there’s a post further up about it, that explains it better I think. I just can’t remember who by).
And all of a sudden, it's #ad and #aff

She's obviously reading here!

hahaha boohoo promoting sustainable fashion???? theres nothing sustainable about fast fashion who are they kidding.

did anyone see the post about sexual attacks? And her "oh btw i was nearly raped when I was 18" comment? Seems very out of place do you think this is her trying to balance out the fact that her current boyfriend is an emotional abuser?

The ad about Merseyrail has footage of Jake the Vapes drone flying over the railway station, which I’m fairly sure is NOT legal 😆

I thought she was a bit smarter than that? As as soon as I watched it, it looked like a terrible idea. Surprised Merseyrail haven’t said anything though so maybe I’m wrong?

Jake doesn’t want another BRUSH WITH THE LAW

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The ad about Merseyrail has footage of Jake the Vapes drone flying over the railway station, which I’m fairly sure is NOT legal 😆

I thought she was a bit smarter than that? As as soon as I watched it, it looked like a terrible idea. Surprised Merseyrail haven’t said anything though so maybe I’m wrong?

What a total pair of twats 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Also if he’s planning on profiting from this new drone account he will need a license and they’re not cheap.

Reactions: 1
Also if he’s planning on profiting from this new drone account he will need a license and they’re not cheap.
He's such a meff. 2017 he's in the news being interviewed about drones, regulations and safety... now in 2019 the girlfriend is pushing his drone business. Drone on!!

• Haha
He's such a meff. 2017 he's in the news being interviewed about drones, regulations and safety... now in 2019 the girlfriend is pushing his drone business. Drone on!!

Oh my god I just read it, he’s commenting on how strict the regulation is, fast forward and he’s flying his amateur drone directly towards a Merseyrail train for one of his girlfriends sponsored posts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Honestly if you haven’t looked at the post yet, then do, it’s so funny! It’s the last slide - she credits him.

Remember that Gatwick drone at Christmas? When flights from John Lennon Airport get grounded just look for the vape smoke....it will be him trying to film a promo for a free Flybe flight gifted to SBP 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could just be me overthinking, but after reading all the stuff on here about Jake, it makes me feel uneasy him having a drone, like he sounds horrendously creepy (the ex’s phone theft thing especially), not the type of person I’d want having access to a drone that can go anywhere and see anything really.

I know his ex girlfriend she used to live down our street she would have police there outside all the time with the boyfriend before jake and then when she was with Jake too, she was always out in the street kicking off big time. Heard both of her kids are in care now too. No one likes her around here, she gets called the nightmare neighbour

I know his ex girlfriend she used to live down our street she would have police there outside all the time with the boyfriend before jake and then when she was with Jake too, she was always out in the street kicking off big time. Heard both of her kids are in care now too. No one likes her around here, she gets called the nightmare neighbour
Hi Jake [emoji849]

Reactions: 4
So now she’s looking for a low paid skivvy to run and promote the shop whilst she pisses about having her premature mid-life crisis with Jake the Skank.
Crosby’s answer to Wayne & Waynetta Slob those two are fast becoming,

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So now she’s looking for a low paid skivvy to run and promote the shop whilst she pisses about having her premature mid-life crisis with Jake the Skank.
Crosby’s answer to Wayne & Waynetta Slob those two are fast becoming,
I think I must have missed the post about an assistant? What is it, a job in the shop or an assistant to her?

I was cringing at the video about reiki though, it’s so dismissive of REAL mental health problems - she’s cured her own anxiety and ‘has remembered she’s THAT witch’ in six weeks...that sounds like you were a bit miserable and anxious, not like you have a medically recognised anxiety disorder? ‘I believe the body can heal itself’ 🥴🥴 I mean would you say that to someone with a physical illness or disability?

She’s unfollowed jake in instagram do you think she’s found out about him?
No I think her image matters more to her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s distancing herself publicly, but is still seeing him. I mean she pretended to be in a loving relationship with her husband throughout her divorce, and I’m presuming she was seeing Jake in secret initially in the beginning, so she could very easily just do that again. Even the other week when she was getting heat for being with Jake she obviously took a break from publicly mentioning him, but they were obviously still together!? She’s seems good at putting something out publicly to help her. She’s got form for just doing these things as some sort of PR tactic to save her crumbling reputation.

I think she’s very aware of what gets said about Jake, and I think she checks here regularly so will be hiding it for damage control.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.