Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone listened to the podcast she was promoting yesterday? Talking about the damaging effect of social media and she mentions TAttle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Lots of big ups for her staff, loving the neighbours and #gifted for tea.
Loves a bit of Tattle does Steph. Might want to wash her hair aswell then 🤢

Reactions: 2
Lots of big ups for her staff, loving the neighbours and #gifted for tea.
Loves a bit of Tattle does Steph. Might want to wash her hair aswell then 🤢
paints herself as a business woman when shes just a tired meme account and a tacky gift shop

I’m guessing Tattle is mentioned as if we’re posting notes through her door slagging her off?? If it’s like her post on here it’ll be like ‘it’s my private life, how dare you comment when I post my dick flag on my insta stories?? Yeah I did an IGTV titled ‘I’m getting a divorce’ but you have no right to comment It’s MY PRIVATE BUSINESS’ 🗣

Don’t look if you don’t like it, this thread is mild AF compared to some other ones and it’s mainly about stuff you’ve gone on record and documented??

I also think she’s a bit mad drawing attention to this thread. People love jangle, and anyone who views it can decide for themselves if it’s bullshit.

I think her contents going to be much blander from now on, let’s hope she keeps this set of staff on side!

Reactions: 5
I watched it .... all a bit odd especially the part about never putting her ex husband on IG in the past 🤔 and exposing her daughter to IG in case she decides to become a social media star when she’s older ...... honestly it’s that odd !

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing Tattle is mentioned as if we’re posting notes through her door slagging her off?? If it’s like her post on here it’ll be like ‘it’s my private life, how dare you comment when I post my dick flag on my insta stories?? Yeah I did an IGTV titled ‘I’m getting a divorce’ but you have no right to comment It’s MY PRIVATE BUSINESS’ 🗣

Don’t look if you don’t like it, this thread is mild AF compared to some other ones and it’s mainly about stuff you’ve gone on record and documented??

I also think she’s a bit mad drawing attention to this thread. People love jangle, and anyone who views it can decide for themselves if it’s bullshit.

I think her contents going to be much blander from now on, let’s hope she keeps this set of staff on side!
its honestly a pretty dull podcast really, I didnt really understand what the point of it was.

She talks about her child and how we are bullies? She needs to look closer to home.

• Wow
I personally think she mentioned it because she wanted to publicly say everything on here was lies to discredit what has been said.

She knows there’s a hell of a lot of truth to all of this and it probably messes with her that her own actions have created this public bad feeling. I just think it’s another PR exercise. She’s manipulating the situation to try and make herself look good. She’s doing what she does best, lying for damage control purposes.

Did anyone get onto she said the podcast isn’t over? Said that it’s just paused and she’s got episodes researched ready to record. I’m convinced the podcast going quiet is just part of her plan to publicly distance herself from Jake for a few weeks/months. Just makes me think more than ever that she’s still with him and every action she takes is to salvage her rep around Crosby.

Also I skipped through the podcast and it’s awkward and boring. Everything that’s already been mentioned is the only things I reckon you’d all be interested in. It was a waste of time. The general vibe of it was her making out like she’s this angel of a person and so intelligent and everyone loves her, and that anyone who has a negative (factual) opinion of her are just internet trolls telling lies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I personally think she mentioned it because she wanted to publicly say everything on here was lies to discredit what has been said.

She knows there’s a hell of a lot of truth to all of this and it probably messes with her that her own actions have created this public bad feeling. I just think it’s another PR exercise. She’s manipulating the situation to try and make herself look good. She’s doing what she does best, lying for damage control purposes.

Did anyone get onto she said the podcast isn’t over? Said that it’s just paused and she’s got episodes researched ready to record. I’m convinced the podcast going quiet is just part of her plan to publicly distance herself from Jake for a few weeks/months. Just makes me think more than ever that she’s still with him and every action she takes is to salvage her rep around Crosby.

Also I skipped through the podcast and it’s awkward and boring. Everything that’s already been mentioned is the only things I reckon you’d all be interested in. It was a waste of time. The general vibe of it was her making out like she’s this angel of a person and so intelligent and everyone loves her, and that anyone who has a negative (factual) opinion of her are just internet trolls telling lies.
She has worked with a PR in the past (who does PR for Hollyoaks actors and other Liverpool celebs & events) so maybe is getting advice there.
What's the obsession with getting Cora to tell us how much she loves her? Calm down mum of the year. ...

I can’t believe the cheek of her using a government funded scheme to get some cheap labour for the shop. Its hardly skilled work is it, if she wants someone to do a job for her she should pay them and not be subsidised. Its disgusting.
A girl at work whose friend worked for Steph said she has virtually all her staff on these “apprenticeships”. Not quite sure how they work but sounds dodgy as hell to me!
I thought she was a big labour/Jeremy Corbyn supporter but seems like a lot of things it’s just for show

A girl at work whose friend worked for Steph said she has virtually all her staff on these “apprenticeships”. Not quite sure how they work but sounds dodgy as hell to me!
I thought she was a big labour/Jeremy Corbyn supporter but seems like a lot of things it’s just for show
shes just a corbyn fan when it comes to selling her tat. her staff on apprenticeships and renting chairs from her yet shes lording about. so so false.

shes just a corbyn fan when it comes to selling her tat. her staff on apprenticeships and renting chairs from her yet shes lording about. so so false.
Yeah I agree 100% there is no way you’d treat staff like that if you really meant it. I mean you wouldn’t take treatments for free and skip off without offering to pay if you believe everyone deserves a fair rate of pay for doing a job. To me it’s a bit like people who don’t tip when they go for dinner (or a beauty treatment!) and say ‘I don’t get tipped for doing my job, why should they?? or are rude to staff in a shop or a bar - Tory AF!!

Same thing where she’s trying to be ecologically friendly with reusable straws (which is great) but then the whole business model is just buying loads of plastic tat from Ali Express that has to travel half the world to get there and ends up in landfill six months later.

She’s not the only business like that but don’t bother with the environmentally friendly chat, it makes no sense!

There is a certain type of casual follower she has who just comments ‘OMG love it’ or ‘Lookin gawjus hunni xoxox’ under all her stuff and as long as they believe anyone who says anything about her is a nasty bully/troll then she can just keep selling headbands and bath bombs.

Last edited:
I was always wondered when she spoke about ‘her staff / her girls’ how a relatively new company could have so many staff when they were basically reselling tat . If they were all on apprenticeships that makes plenty of sense now 🤔 Also on the infamous ‘podcast’ she said it was really difficult to get staff .....maybe offer more than a government funded apprenticeship then.
I see now that she is in the shop every day so maybe the apprenticeship thing is not going too well! What actually would they be learning - how to serve In a shop . She isn’t letting anyone run her social media accounts so what actually is she teaching ?
Completely agree about the environment thing too ..... stop selling all plastic tat in the shop and stop hiding behind metal straws and source local goods. But then I suppose the margins aren’t that high compared to paying £1:50 for a plastic headband from China .

Completely agree about the environment thing too ..... stop selling all plastic tat in the shop and stop hiding behind metal straws and source local goods. But then I suppose the margins aren’t that high compared to paying £1:50 for a plastic headband from China .
Those umbrellas with local landmarks on that say ‘Strawberry Field’ on the side look like cheap tat made in a sweatshop. There are a couple of locally branded gins she sells I think? But not much else, I might be wrong though.

I was always wondered when she spoke about ‘her staff / her girls’ how a relatively new company could have so many staff when they were basically reselling tat . If they were all on apprenticeships that makes plenty of sense now 🤔 Also on the infamous ‘podcast’ she said it was really difficult to get staff .....maybe offer more than a government funded apprenticeship then.
I see now that she is in the shop every day so maybe the apprenticeship thing is not going too well! What actually would they be learning - how to serve In a shop . She isn’t letting anyone run her social media accounts so what actually is she teaching ?
I know for definite she doesn’t run her own socials or do her own blog posts, it’s talked about throughout Crosby constantly, like I thought that’s why most people on here thought she was fake, that’s why me and my mates think she is, she doesn’t even do her own content but makes out like she does! She does the odd thing and is the face of them, but they did all her posts. I presumed everyone knew that because it’s so widely talked about. You used to be able to see it on her Facebook like it would post to her scouse bird blogs page but say posted by ‘a shop girls name’ in tiny writing. I have no idea if that’s still what shows up it used to be like that ages ago though.

There’s so many girls for ‘the shop’ because there’s an office in the back of there! You can see it when you go in the shop and the doors are open, they’re all working on laptops. I reckon she’s being forced to actually do something now hence why she’s there every day!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else onto how she binned off her Range Rover last year for a more economical car so she can save the world.... Now she's advertising the free Ranger that Ford have given her for the weekend.... Gives away her soul for a freebie....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else onto how she binned off her Range Rover last year for a more economical car so she can save the world.... Now she's advertising the free Ranger that Ford have given her for the weekend.... Gives away her soul for a freebie....
Such a hypocrite isn’t she! Like someone said above selling cheap throwaway plastic products for a living and then pretending she’s bothered about the environment because she sells metal straws 😂😂😂

Same with the boohoo ad, fast fashion is never sustainable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.