Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm followed her on and off for years and felt a bit sorry for her when she revealed her divorce. I've reserved judgement on some of the stuff from the past like circle of show etc but I remember one particular video of her and her mate Lizzy getting a freebie in a spa in Knowsley somewhere and they were cackling like witches at previous guests handwriting in the visitors book. It made my blood boil because it was a clear indication that at that time (probably when SB was at its height) that they, she, thought she was better than everyone else. I don't mind confidence but arrogance is an ugly trait and wont get you anywhere .
I also find some of the ads lately a bit cringe. No one cares how big the Ford truck is or that the train goes from Crosby to Southport - you're advertising something that people use everyday as though we are morons!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
her Instagram feed has turned to a page of recycled tweets mixed between her own shops tat. sorry - merchandise.
I understand she has to make her money and that's fine but I find it difficult to take these forced recommendations from a “scouse bird” who, in my opinion is not like any typical scouse bird I've ever encountered.

Reactions: 7
Avoiding crosby at all costs today with the salon party tonight. I’d laugh if 5 people turned up

Reactions: 1
Her make up looks a show! What's with the very bright highlighted inner corners 🤔

Reactions: 2
l can’t bleeping keep up I thought her private life is no one else’s business and asking questions about it makes you sad and obsessed 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed that her question and answers are pre-recorded after asking for questions and then staging them on a clipped filtered video? Who cares if you’re single or civil with your ex partners? She’s quite the hypocrite using effects to mask your look but blogging a picture with your Buddha belly hanging out and recently posting an Instagram story about trying to be a “healthy vegetarian” for over a year but has now decided to eat a bolognese for promo in Crosby and I’m sure I’ve seen several posts over the last few months for eye candy sweets which non of are gelatine free #justsayin

so shes into crystals now, how long before she starts selling them in the shop?

all of those quotes she putting up are so embarrassing.

so shes into crystals now, how long before she starts selling them in the shop?

all of those quotes she putting up are so embarrassing.
😂😂😂

Classy bird selling her engagement ring and putting it on her insta stories. Begging for attention! (But don't comment on her personal life...)

Reactions: 2
I was a bit shocked about the selling of the engagement ring. It was a custom designed Wongs ring, she should've kept it for Cora.

Reactions: 7
I was a bit shocked about the selling of the engagement ring. It was a custom designed Wongs ring, she should've kept it for Cora.
She more than likely paid for it herself anyway 🤣 can’t see the ex hubby having the money for a custom made ring!

Reactions: 5
see that shes starting pushing that awful home account again. have you ever seen such a dreadfully decorated house?

she truly is jack of all trades master of none isnt she. is she an interior account? A sex relationship account? a body posi account? a weight loss account? a meme account? a fashion account? a mommy blogger account? shes tries everything and doesn't do any of them well.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.