Scousebirdblogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute mess. Rutting in a caravan with that vile fella could you think of a more grim situation?

She treats her businesses like they’re hobbies I’m not surprised they’re failing. Feel sorry for the staff having to work in crap conditions for a boss who didn’t care.

Reactions: 3
That’s why I struggle to have sympathy for their ‘illnesses’ if you have ADHD and anxiety as bad as they say they do, you wouldn’t be doing drugs/drinking/whatever they were doing regardless of who’s bday it was or whether you were away, that would make the symptoms SO MUCH worse.
Have they both got adhd?

Is she for real? Ok Steph you’re getting a shag off Jake no one cares 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’d rather not have the mental image at all 🤢🤢🤢

His onesie, the vape, the caravan, his voice. It’s enough to stop you feeling sexually aroused ever again 🤮

Jakes ex has put a status on a week or so ago, claiming her phone has been stolen & she suspects it was him. Someone asked if she had find my iPhone turned on & she said she turned it off because he used to track her on that. Freak
🥴 that’s bleeping mad, truth or not it’s clearly a dysfunctional and toxic relationship between him and the ex

Jakes ex has put a status on a week or so ago, claiming her phone has been stolen & she suspects it was him. Someone asked if she had find my iPhone turned on & she said she turned it off because he used to track her on that. Freak
What’s jakes ex called?

Is she for real? Ok Steph you’re getting a shag off Jake no one cares 🤷🏻‍♀️
Desperate for content but not sure what her demographic should be now so lashing ina lol the smut for attention and likes
nice fella!!! 😳🥴

Reactions: 2
So does that mean he was in her house then? Reckon they’re seeing each other again? I only ask because I heard he was seeing a girl from south liverpool who worked in a school as late as early April. Like I have no idea when Steph and Jake got together but I wouldn’t put it past him to be seeing different people who’s paths would never cross, he seems like that type of slimy tactical person. Even if Steph did find out/already knows I reckon he’d worm his way out of it somehow he just gives off that vibe.

I just took it as he visits when he collects his son [emoji2372] his ex seems to have got her life together after getting rid of him!

When she was anonymous my cousin (a hairdresser) paid Steph to do Steph’s hair in exchange for social media posts. That’s 100% dried up [emoji23]

shes such a beg also find it very disingenuous how she refers to them as her staff when actually they are just hiring a station from her. so egotistical.

Yeah, they pay for the 'privilege' of working there and scouse bird never pays them for any of her treatments she has done or offers anything to cover costs! All about supporting small businesses but cant support the small businesses that are working under her name #awkward. I have been to the salon for treatments a few times and was told this by the girls
That’s giving me secondhand embarrassment/cringe just thinking about it, WHO asks for a treatment from someone and doesn’t offer to pay?! Then takes the full cost of renting a chair from them.

Time is literally money for people renting like that, I don’t know how you’d think that’s okay? As you say, you’re taking the piss out of another small business owner. Wonder if her mate will log back in to patronise everyone and tell us to be kind and support women who are out here trying to make a living and run a business? Might be worth mentioning that Steph as well, love. Looks like she missed your memo 😬

She can’t be that delusional to think ‘if I do an IG story and tag the hairdresser then all the people who look up to me as a style icon will rush to book in with them, and that is payment enough’

Watch out whoever takes the sponsored chair, they’ll definitely spend hours doing her hair for free! 😲🥴

Also just clicked that every time she does an IG story about her fanny wax someone’s actually done it for free, then she’s turned it into some ‘hilarious content’ 🥴😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When Steph dropped the anonymity & we saw the real her I thought ok, she actually seems like she’s got her head screwed on.
WTF is she doing with that tombstone toothed Jake?! This relationship goes against all the girl power & independent woman white she likes to spout, especially after what I’ve read about him what he put his ex through
I can’t believe she’s with him! Rebound maybe?
Cora’s dad should keep a close eye on that gremlin, I wouldn’t want him anywhere near my child

Looks like a press trip to me... she really doesnt care about following the guidelines at all does she. how do you report someone for it?

Why doesn’t she just say jakes name when referring to her ‘boyfriend.’ its pretty obvious who he is 😂

People that work in her salon pay her a weekly fee to have a spot in her salon . They earn their own money by booking clients in Steph just gets the weekly fed off them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.