Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some business brain on her. Opening up and wasting energy on a day when nearly the whole country is shut down.

Reactions: 11
“Do you know what I really need to do with my unexpected Bank Holiday? Schlep into town, even though every single other shop is closed, and go and stock up on overpriced Spanish cleaning stuff, colour changing diaries and pink hot chocolate.”
Get me a swear down hoodie whilst you are there please

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah there no way she’s opening 😂 I don’t believe it unless she goes live from the shop itself!

Reactions: 5
Think she’s only opening today so as she doesn’t appear to be a hypocrite. She’s not posted any of her usual content like her walking through town or in the shop like she usually does which is unusual for her, so whether she actually did open is anyones guess.

Reactions: 11
Well DABs, haven’t WE had our eyes wiped?!!? I’ll never again be surprised by the need for an emergency bit of tat! Behold the power of hairy fanny pens and REEEALLLLL pink hot chocolate with REEEEALLLL chocolate flakes!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well DABs, haven’t WE had our eyes wiped?!!? I’ll never again be surprised by the need for an emergency bit of tat! Behold the power of hairy fanny pens and REEEALLLLL pink hot chocolate with REEEEALLLL chocolate flakes!
Is she still open? I feel the need for an overpriced dairy milk. Oh it’s ok. I can go and get one from the shop by ours for a nicker

To be fair, it’s dead on a normal day so it probably didn’t seem any different
But absolutely no one loads of people were asking if she was open 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just can’t help herself can she. The secret Tory doth protest too much 🤫
She thinks it makes her look smart and relatable. It just makes her look like the thick and clueless twit she really is. Hates the monarchy but has a picture of herself in a Tudor outfit on the wall🤦🏻‍♀️. No pictures of her daughter though. Just duck off jeff you poisonous dog. Really…duck off somewhere into a cave or whatever. I’m honestly surprised that someone hasn’t twatted her everywhere by now. She’s seriously asking for it. Someone will eventually punch her in that bleeping rancid, vile gob of hers. The cocky bleep has got away with running it far to long. Actions have consequences. And she is pushing it

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She thinks it makes her look smart and relatable. It just makes her look like the thick and clueless twit she really is. Hates the monarchy but has a picture of herself in a Tudor outfit on the wall🤦🏻‍♀️. No pictures of her daughter though. Just duck off jeff you poisonous dog. Really…duck off somewhere into a cave or whatever. I’m honestly surprised that someone hasn’t twatted her everywhere by now. She’s seriously asking for it. Someone will eventually punch her in that bleeping rancid, vile gob of hers. The cocky bleep has got away with running it far to long. Actions have consequences. And she is pushing it
Tomi I love your rants 🤣🤣....Jeff is an absolute tit

• Haha
She just does my head in. How she has so many followers I don’t know. She’s not even funny. She’s just a self opinionated twit.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.