Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t she got a bum bag aswell. She destroyed LuBan for me. Loved it there but I wouldn’t step foot in the place now

Reactions: 9
Jeffrey no one goes in your shop on a Saturday afternoon never mind on a day when 90% of the shops in town will be closed. Just save on the shops lecky bill and stay home and watch the funeral hun.
Makes me howl. How she thinks anyone gives a tit about her secret Santa shop. That’s all it is, novelty shite. Stay closed be big meff. The girl who hates the royals but loves the tudors- from the same blood line you one hair wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How bleeping disrespectful to open on Monday. It’s not exactly like nipping to the Tesco extra for a loaf or something…
It’s gonna be a lonely day Jeff sat in the shop on your own.
oh wait…

Reactions: 16
How bleeping disrespectful to open on Monday. It’s not exactly like nipping to the Tesco extra for a loaf or something…
It’s gonna be a lonely day Jeff sat in the shop on your own.
oh wait…
Loads of you have been in cos you’re not a Monarchist either so we had a chat about my love of King Henry VIII and how I adore 6 The Musical. OK Jeffers, back you go to your warped imagination 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s ok she can do good by being in town and videoing herself stomping round lisping her thoughts- can not believe this woman is allowed air time. She still banging that Italian fella?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soft witch is off to yoga now.

imagine having a child and being able to do all the crap she brags about. I’ll stick to playing my little pony like I have for the past hour 😡

Reactions: 12
Soft witch is off to yoga now.

imagine having a child and being able to do all the crap she brags about. I’ll stick to playing my little pony like I have for the past hour 😡
You sound like me. I love yoga but my weekends are spent taking my kid to dance gymnastics etc. where the duck is cora

Reactions: 11
Haven’t got kids myself but every time my little niece is in one of her dance contests. She always asks if I’m coming to watch. I always make sure I make the time to go. I imagine how disappointed and sad she would be if I said “sorry kid” “I’ve got yoga today” 😡

Let’s hope she just peddles her hairy fanny pens in silence today
Oh no that bleeping massive gob of hers will be chatting tit again. Remember she’s right and no one else’s opinion matters when the the Jeff has spoken

Reactions: 10
Oh no that bleeping massive gob of hers will be chatting tit again. Remember she’s right and no one else’s opinion matters when the the Jeff has spoken
Hahaha yes no doubt she will be conducting herself with all the grace and dignity we have come to expect from her 🥰

Actually feel a twit for her. Stomping through town like a bleeping buffalo to go and open the piss alley shop of shite when everyone else is closed. bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet she’ll lay in her pit all morning and not even open the shop. She probably just said she was to be seen as different 🥴

Reactions: 8
Who’s actually going to think…”I think I will go and buy a hairy fanny pen”. “What a good way to spend my day off”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who’s actually going to think…”I think I will go and buy a hairy fanny pen”. “What a good way to spend my day off”.
“Do you know what I really need to do with my unexpected Bank Holiday? Schlep into town, even though every single other shop is closed, and go and stock up on overpriced Spanish cleaning stuff, colour changing diaries and pink hot chocolate.”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.